Cardinals at Raiders gameday thread 9-18-22

Red on White

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Did this all actually happen? Just checking that I didn't dream it

20-0 down at half time... consecutive touchdowns + 2 point conversions to tie it 23-23... our 23 point rally included Ertz a fingertip away from a touchdown on 4th down so we came up empty on that series... we ran 12 players on the field for a crucial play... plus AJ Green dropped a touchdown... Kyler ran around for about 20 seconds without being tackled...

Then in OT a 47 yard pass on 4th down got caught but broken up so we lost possession... they fumbled but we couldn't regather it... we dropped an interception... And we still won?

HomerPimpson

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I hope I'm wrong and I know we have a long way to go, but this might be the best win of the season.
Every year we hear the SB Champs say something like oh, it all turned around in game 6 when we came back from being down 10, we knew then we had something then, and I'm hoping this is that game for us.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score

20-0 down at half time... consecutive touchdowns + 2 point conversions to tie it 23-23... our 23 point rally included Ertz a fingertip away from a touchdown on 4th down so we came up empty on that series... we ran 12 players on the field for a crucial play... plus AJ Green dropped a touchdown... Kyler ran around for about 20 seconds without being tackled...

Then in OT a 47 yard pass on 4th down got caught but broken up so we lost possession... they fumbled but we couldn't regather it... we dropped an interception... And we still won?
Yep even during the comeback, they still blew some chances.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

And we got 2 defensive holding calls that should not have been called, one that gave us a fresh set of downs on the goalline that we needed everyone of.

Really seems like something or somebody really wanted us to come back and win that game.

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
And we got 2 defensive holding calls that should not have been called, one that gave us a fresh set of downs on the goalline that we needed everyone of.

Really seems like something or somebody really wanted us to come back and win that game.
In your opinion. Both were legitimate holding calls.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose