Chiefs at Cardinals gameday thread 9-11-22

AZCats

Veteran
Reaction score
Sheesh , I’m in Hollywood and told my girl we need to find a sports bar. I checked the score and said never mind , this team is pretty bad , going to be a long season with this schedule , 4-6 wins max.
I think 4 would be lucky

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
We are unlucky though. I mean mahimes is good but he is t manning or Brady. And yet he has thrown perfect
Passes all day. And their players have been exactly where they have to be. I mean it’s the Bad kuck the cardinals always have. Refs overturn catch where the guy takes 2 steps and the ground causes it. Their defense is on every player perfectly. Come on. ********. Kansas City isn’t that good. It’s just the always bad luck we have.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Would that stop the D from getting lit up on every drive? Would it prevent Jace Whitaker from having a role for the third consecutive year?

Kyler hasn't been good, but come on. This defense is abhorrent.

Defense has multiple injuries and was expected to struggle.

Offense and Kyler has sucked balls. And Kliff too.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Mahomes has a massive clean pocket on nearly every play. Biggest difference in the game.
Exactly. Don't get me wrong. Mahomes is a different animal in that pocket. Much like Rodgers with his awareness. Kyler is nowhere close right now. But even mahomes would be a litte jittery behind this slop of a line.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson