OP
OP
TJ

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
None of those quotes admit wrong doing

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
Cool. So waffling between feeling remorseful for his own actions and then maintaining innocence is sufficient.

When it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck....

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
None of those quotes admit wrong doing

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
"I’m truly sorry to all the women, My decisions I made… I would definitely like to have back"

I know your people invented the language, but there seems to be a pretty obvious deficit of understanding here.

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
If the things that happened to Ben Roethlisberger, Deshaun Watson, and Kobe Bryant happened to me, I'd be looking at a long prison sentence. Let's not pretend that special privilege isn't in play here.
Big Ben and Kobe are flattering comparisons for Watson - I don't think there was anywhere near 20+ incidents for either.

Watson is a serial predator who forced himself sexually upon 20+ women. If he weren't a famous football player, he'd be in jail right now.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
What? My views that the law exists for a reason and that people shouldn't be trailed by media? My view that the grand jury concluded there was not sufficient evidence for charges and that the women involved took payoffs rather than seek justice through civil courts? And that in light of that this is about as much as could be expected?

Maybe we should just punish people now on what we think happened? End whole careers because of what the media says?

Weird perspective for someone that thinks ACAB.
Correct, in our country you are innocent till proven guilty, and it has to be without a shadow of doubt. The law has done its job, he will not face any jailtime or fine from the government, but the company he works for has suffered because of him being at the wrong place at the wrong time for what seems a zillion times and he cannot pay off the owners who do not need his chump change regardless of how much his salary seems to the average person. He is guilty of tarnishing the integrity of the league by his circumstances which he continuedly put himself in and how they came up with 11 games instead of suspending his embarrassment (guess that Houston rematch is a great story to capitalize on) for a whole year is a joke... the fact they are only fining him 5 million does not matter, because his return is 'must see' cash TV for the NFL

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Browns are so dumb for giving him a fully guaranteed contract. They'll be paying him ~$30M to be suspended. idiots.
The Browns knew what they were buying. His base is only 800k this year because they knew he would be suspended and didn't want him to lose any real money. I use to have a soft spot for the Browns and now I hope Watson is horrible and sets them back 10 year.

They are stuck and can't cut him. Look at this dead money!

You must be registered for see images attach

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
The Stillers will be apoplectic if the Brownies hang around, only for Watson to come back, get hot, and consign them to last place in the AFC North. I freaking hate the Stillers, too, but I cannot in good conscience root for Watson.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Big Ben and Kobe are flattering comparisons for Watson - I don't think there was anywhere near 20+ incidents for either.

Watson is a serial predator who forced himself sexually upon 20+ women. If he weren't a famous football player, he'd be in jail right now.
Leonard Little and Donte Stallworth actually killed people, while driving drunk and barely spent any time in jail (90 days for Little and 30 for Stallworth). It's a absolute joke.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm not defending him in any way. I'm trying to deal in facts and reality against the endless tide of nonsense and emotion.

Here's what I know. 24 women accused him. A US grand jury said there was not evidence for a legal case. All those women then settled out of court with no civil trial. An NFL investigation into 4 cases found evidence of inappropriate behavior below the threshold of a crime.

That's all any of us KNOW. And he can only be judged on that from a legal perspective.

Texas grand jury, not US.

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
That is a complete joke… $ talks and it’s pathetic
If they can use you, you can get away with it! (Guessing Little/Stallworth would probably get a different sentence if the incidents were now, and not during their playing days)

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
What would you expect from "the greatest country in the world."

A country that stinks from top to bottom, from the beginning through tomorrow, the epitome of greed, selfishness, bigotry, genocide, and hundreds of years of racism from the individual "Billy Bobs" of the south all the way up to many of its elected presidents, congressmen, law enforcement officers, and judges. From the first Europeans who set foot on this land, who brought nothing but evil, in the form of disease, murder, and enslavement, while taking as much of the native people's riches they could fit on their ships back to their home countries. When the seeds of your planting are so evil, what would you expect them to grow into over the years, decades, and centuries. The insanity we see happening today is nothing more than what we should expect from such a beginning. As it is said, we shall reap what we sow. This evil is ingrained in the DNA and genes of out souls, passed down from our ancestors, and leaders like Trump know that it is there just waiting for any satanic leader to instigate its release. Welcome to Hell, everyone .... as we continue to persuade our offspring that we're "the greatest country in the world."

PS. Maybe this post, as well as the whole thread, should be moved. After all this is the Cardinal forum, not the Corrupt World of the Rich and Famous.

PlayerHater

Veteran
Reaction score
Frankly. I find the willingness to end someone's career based on so little actual legal evidence truly disturbing. Let's hope it never happens to you.

Think what you like about the man, but we have laws and courts for a reason. We can't be judge and jury over peoples lives because of what we THINK they did.
Any man who seeks out 66 different women in 17months mostly from social media sites for "massage therapy" is obviously a sexual predator or pervert. I would question the moral compass of anyone who thinks this is acceptable behavior.

You can take feelings out of it but rules are rules. The NFL has it's own rules for it's employees, rules that were agreed to by the players. These rules and the people who enforce them have given Watsons a suspension and a fine based on information obtained in a investigation by a 3rd party. The players association felt it's fair that Watson serve an 11 games suspension and pay $5 mil in fines. If he was innocent of the accusations I doubt they would agree to the increased penalty the NFL was seeking. He knows and they know he ****** up and was doing creepy **** to women. It does not matter what a state jury says about Watsons level of guilt when it comes to his NFL career and public opinion.

Last edited:

Billy Bob

Cardinals Fan
Reaction score

A country that stinks from top to bottom, from the beginning through tomorrow, the epitome of greed, selfishness, bigotry, genocide, and hundreds of years of racism from the individual "Billy Bobs" of the south all the way up to many of its elected presidents, congressmen, law enforcement officers, and judges. From the first Europeans who set foot on this land, who brought nothing but evil, in the form of disease, murder, and enslavement, while taking as much of the native people's riches they could fit on their ships back to their home countries. When the seeds of your planting are so evil, what would you expect them to grow into over the years, decades, and centuries. The insanity we see happening today is nothing more than what we should expect from such a beginning. As it is said, we shall reap what we sow. This evil is ingrained in the DNA and genes of out souls, passed down from our ancestors, and leaders like Trump know that it is there just waiting for any satanic leader to instigate its release. Welcome to Hell, everyone .... as we continue to persuade our offspring that we're "the greatest country in the world."

PS. Maybe this post, as well as the whole thread, should be moved. After all this is the Cardinal forum, not the Corrupt World of the Rich and Famous.
whats with the hit?

AZCrazy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score

Watson was convicted of no crime. He was still punished millions of dollars and is a worldwide pariah. You, on the other hand, appear to be enraged and emboldened by your anonymity.
If you are in as much pain as you seem to be, congratulations, you deserve it. Everything you extrapolated above was a conflated, hyperbolic straw man argument.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Facts. All of this. Ben Roethlisberger was accused of something much worse. We don’t know the extent and there was no one accusing him of rape. So what did he do. Pull his towel
Down and show his junk. Get hard while they were massive him. Did he say stuff to them. I think these massage therapists knew what was happening when they got there. I mean come on. If it was that bad 1
Of these women would have gone all the way to court. Also when 1 person complained it was easy for others to jump On too. Getting money out of court is easy
Now a days because the fight is harder than just giving money
OMG this is a horrible take bro. WTH.

And the statement about controlling his massages going forward by the team combined with his sealed and settled civil disputes make him the Bill Cosby of the NFL. He's pure trash for life.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Watson was convicted of no crime. He was still punished millions of dollars and is a worldwide pariah.
Agree. No conviction. Just a he said. She said. Numbers.... whatever. While I am sympathetic to those women if this did happen. I'm also sympathetic to someone who was railroaded if it didn't. The law sucks right about now in our society. If we thought it was bad 10-20-50 years ago.. it's only about 100 times worse right now. IMO.

Remember, we have murderers..... Straight up murderers, walking the streets right now because of win/loss record DAs. All about dem wins baby! The system is bust. Has been for awhile.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
JMO but all this is going to do is turn into a pissing contest between two sides. I think it’s run its course the case is shut and closed as far as the NFL is concerned locking thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose