Status
Not open for further replies.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
lol, what an insane post.

The guy traumatized multiple women & got rewarded the largest contract ever in the NFL

Watson shouldn’t be able to play another down of football again.
That is extreme, considering what he was accused of, what the victims actually said. Especially when you compare it to the people that the NFL has punished previously...

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I know how your views are so I’m not even going to waste time with you.

What? My views that the law exists for a reason and that people shouldn't be trailed by media? My view that the grand jury concluded there was not sufficient evidence for charges and that the women involved took payoffs rather than seek justice through civil courts? And that in light of that this is about as much as could be expected?

Maybe we should just punish people now on what we think happened? End whole careers because of what the media says?

Weird perspective for someone that thinks ACAB.

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
You believe in giving someone that took advantage, traumatize, & predate women a 2nd chance?

I wonder if you would say that if that happened to a female family member of yours.
I have an 18 year old daughter. I would be livid. I would go after him with the best lawyers I could find.

Still I would hope that he got the mental help that he needs and becomes a better person. I would never forgive him but I do hope he could change.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
There's nothing alleged about any of this. He's admitted to indecency w. multiple women and has settled with a number of the accusers.

Where did he admit indecency? And settling means nothing.

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
There's nothing alleged about any of this. He's admitted to indecency w. multiple women and has settled with a number of the accusers.
Dude is about as obviously guilty and documented as a serial predator as you'll find, and you'll still find people willing to defend him.

So gross.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The ongoing defense of this man is disturbing.

I'm not defending him in any way. I'm trying to deal in facts and reality against the endless tide of nonsense and emotion.

Here's what I know. 24 women accused him. A US grand jury said there was not evidence for a legal case. All those women then settled out of court with no civil trial. An NFL investigation into 4 cases found evidence of inappropriate behavior below the threshold of a crime.

That's all any of us KNOW. And he can only be judged on that from a legal perspective.

Last edited:

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Truly embarrassing excuse.

Frankly. I find the willingness to end someone's career based on so little actual legal evidence truly disturbing. Let's hope it never happens to you.

Think what you like about the man, but we have laws and courts for a reason. We can't be judge and jury over peoples lives because of what we THINK they did.

Zalixar

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Frankly. I find the willingness to end someone's career based on so little actual legal evidence truly disturbing. Let's hope it never happens to you.

Think what you like about the man, but we have laws and courts for a reason. We can't be judge and jury over peoples lives because of what we THINK they did.
You aren't even factually correct. I can only think of one reason someone would defend him this vigorously.

QuebecCard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I have an 18 year old daughter. I would be livid. I would go after him with the best lawyers I could find.

Still I would hope that he got the mental help that he needs and becomes a better person. I would never forgive him but I do hope he could change.

Don't worry. This paragon of virtue merely lost his way for a time and has renewed his relationship with his Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ and will find guidance and solace in the eternal wisdom of the Bible.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

He cant keep a story straight.

None of those quotes admit wrong doing

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
You aren't even factually correct. I can only think of one reason someone would defend him this vigorously.

Is it because they have an appreciation for the rule of law and don't agree with mob rule? It's probably that right?

Where do you think I'm not factual correct out of interest?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave