Hollywood Brown Arrested on Criminal Speeding Charges (126 MPH per Trooper)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yep 126 mph just as expected He’s literally putting other peoples lives in danger needlessly… just be late for Christ sake. I’m glad he got arrested!
Same. Anything over 100 is just asking for trouble. If I look down and I am ever over about 90 or 91, I slow down.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Probably because the suspect's car was a Geo Metro.
No it was a Triton V8 F150 and at about 105 I started thinking “if I blow a tire this is gonna be really ugly”

So I backed off to about 90 kept distance and let the helicopter Do it’s job. I ended up running out of gas at creech AFB and had to bow out.

QuebecCard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I was a cop in the United States for 24 years and never once was advised of a quota to fill? Never not once…. Many many states the implementation of them is straight up illegal.

And I’m willing to bet where “quotas” are an issue that you have the same issues in Canada. Meaning areas with lots of traffic related issues and pressure comes from the top(political)to get it fixed. So when numbers are down Top heavy supervision leans on the rank and file to bring the numbers up.

If you truly believe numbers related policing doesn’t exist in Canada I have swamp FL. I’d like to sell ya. I have Ben to classes with many Canadian LE over the years and our issues are hardly differing on a massive scale. JMO

See post #91 and read the attached article from the NY Times.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No it was a Triton V8 F150 and at about 105 I started thinking “if I blow a tire this is gonna be really ugly”

So I backed off to about 90 kept distance and let the helicopter Do it’s job. I ended up running out of gas at creech AFB and had to bow out.
Easy to do with a heli in the air I guess. You're still a criminal though.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Rent a track he can afford it ;)
The immaturity of the incident is what gets me. This is a guy trying to secure a large pay day and he jeopardizes it like this. Ugh. Irritates me.

That said, lots of players do dumb stuff. Not the end of the world. Hopefully he learns. All you can hope for when dealing with young male millionaires.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The immaturity of the incident is what gets me. This is a guy trying to secure a large pay day and he jeopardizes it like this. Ugh. Irritates me.

That said, lots of players do dumb stuff. Not the end of the world. Hopefully he learns. All you can hope for when dealing with young male millionaires.
Yep, makes me wonder if his agent, or even the team sat him down and said, 'Look, we need you to be on your best behavior right now...'

Cardsfan77

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
You’d think he would have some prudence considering what happened to Jeff, what a knucklehead

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Speeding tickets in the states are simply an indirect form of taxation.
I agree. The audacity of that police officer for pulling him over when he was almost going double the speed limit. Obviously the officer was just focused on generating money for his department and not on protecting the community.

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
126 is just absurdly fast - if you haven't gone over 100, or over 120, you really can't understand how much faster things are happening over 120 mph.

On top of that, isn't this a guy in a contract year? Couldn't imagine a much worse start to his Cards tenure.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
126 is just absurdly fast - if you haven't gone over 100, or over 120, you really can't understand how much faster things are happening over 120 mph.

On top of that, isn't this a guy in a contract year? Couldn't imagine a much worse start to his Cards tenure.
I have been over 100. Like you said, it is pretty darn scary... it was in a Toyota Camry. I was in a car not really designed for those speeds.

I'd probably feel comfortable above 100mph if I were driving high end sports car.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I live just off the 51 and routinely hear cars and bikes going 110+ late night/early morning. I just assume it’s @TJ
51 is pretty scary with all the twists and turns too.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
To put this in some sort of perspective:

Henry Ruggs was going 127 mph when he made impact with the innocent female and her dog in their vehicle. Which resulted in their vehicle bursting into flames and them being trapped and getting burned alive. Both innocent in every way. Bystanders could here the girl screaming in pain as she burned to death. Speeds like this are just not reasonable ever and will only lead to major issues and fatalities in time. I really hope he learned his lesson. SMH (126)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard