Better Call Saul (AMC)

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
my bad. I thought they were only one season 4. season 5 came out back in March... which feels like ten years ago.

It seems no one knows when season 5 will be on Netflix but it could be as late as next February. After binge watching all seasons of Breaking bad and 4 seasons of BCS on Netflix I decided to purchase all 10 episodes in HD on Youtube for $25. Couldn't wait. Staying at home, not traveling, eating at home I have saved way more than the $25 to watch it.

Last edited:

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Better Call Saul season 6: Final episodes will change the way you view Breaking Bad

https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-...l-final-season-six-breaking-bad-a9679396.html

Better Call Saul co-creator Peter Gould said the final season of the series will make viewers see Breaking Bad “in a very different light”.

He hinted at a game-changing sixth series, stating, “I think we’re going to learn things about the characters in Breaking Bad that we didn’t know. We’re going to learn things about the events of Breaking Bad that we didn’t know.

“And we’re going to learn things about the fates of a lot of these characters that may surprise people or certainly throw them into a different light.”

The series co-creator also spoke about the challenges of writing a final season to a prequel series of another show, calling the scenario “the devil’s own Rubik’s cube because we know where these characters are and we know kind of where some of them end up”.

Gould continued, “There’s a lot of limitations. There’s a lot of obligations. In some ways, that’s the fun of it, trying to make it all fit together and to make Better Call Saul its own coherent story in itself, and yet also kind of create a frame around Breaking Bad.”

carrrnuttt

Didactic
Reaction score

Devilmaycare

Chief Brah Officer
Reaction score
How is this show this good. First two episodes are great. It really sucks that this is the last season. Maybe they'll pull an AoT and have a final season part 2 and part 3. :)

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Man, I hate to see this show end even though we all know it has to at some point.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
How is this show this good. First two episodes are great. It really sucks that this is the last season. Maybe they'll pull an AoT and have a final season part 2 and part 3. :)

Breaking Bad is the best TV show I’ve ever seen in my opinion and then they come out with this and hit another one out of the park.

I really want a Gustavo Fring origin story

Devilmaycare

Chief Brah Officer
Reaction score
Breaking Bad is the best TV show I’ve ever seen in my opinion and then they come out with this and hit another one out of the park.

I really want a Gustavo Fring origin story

It's really amazing that they were able to pull Saul off so well. Prequels usually suck since you know where the story is going but they've done a terrific job of making it compelling.

A Fring origin story would be great but Giancarlo Esposito is getting a little old now for it. I'm not sure if I want to see a recast after the job he's done with the character in both BB and BCS.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's really amazing that they were able to pull Saul off so well. Prequels usually suck since you know where the story is going but they've done a terrific job of making it compelling.

A Fring origin story would be great but Giancarlo Esposito is getting a little old now for it. I'm not sure if I want to see a recast after the job he's done with the character in both BB and BCS.
Enough of the Bad universe! I want to see what else Gilligan and crew have up their creative sleeves.

Devilmaycare

Chief Brah Officer
Reaction score
Enough of the Bad universe! I want to see what else Gilligan and crew have up their creative sleeves.
I agree that that would be ideal. If Gilligan is going to stay in the BB universe the Fring origin story is what I'd like though. Mainly because of how amazing Esposito is in the role and they've given enough hint at how he rose up that is sounds like it could be a wild, fascinating ride.

carrrnuttt

Didactic
Reaction score
I agree that that would be ideal. If Gilligan is going to stay in the BB universe the Fring origin story is what I'd like though. Mainly because of how amazing Esposito is in the role and they've given enough hint at how he rose up that is sounds like it could be a wild, fascinating ride.

I'd like to see them come up with something original with Giancarlo as the lead.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
People are already saying this will be one of the greatest TV series ever - provided they stick the landing. I have faith in all things Vince Gilligan.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
welp... i didn't see that coming in the second half season opener! fascinated now to see what the hell do they from here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose