Deshaun Watson to Cleveland Browns

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Megaaaa payday hope watson does awesome for browns!!!

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That is a lot of money to pay while also giving up such critical draft picks. This is the most Cleveland deal ever.
Agreed. I don't think that Cleveland is that close. Nor do they have the value 1st round picks needed to get better quickly.

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Wonder how long it takes for Browns fans to turn on him? First 2-3 int game maybe? Those fans they're definitely loyal to their team but it usually doesn't take long to turn on the QB.

speedy

the medic
Reaction score
I have been watching some of the drama here closer than normal. I think Deshaun should send Baker a nice fruit basket and card, and also something for his birthday and Christmas... I think the browns made an offer, Deshaun turned it down, the browns went home, and the spouse said “eff you, I know what you just did, I’m filing for divorce!” so the Browns turned around and significantly increased the offer (they were about to have major issues at the position)… haha what a ish show.

I’m not a BM fan, but hope the kid lands in a good spot. I think getting out of Cleveland is the best thing for him. I could have easily seen the Browns tossing 2 more tags on him after this year as they were still shopping for a QB… If Baker can make it to FA in 2023, he will be highly sought after.

I want to see the final details of this trade. Hopefully the Texans made up some ground, because they’ve been absolutely fleeced the past few years.

Last edited:

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Kyler to browns for watson least watson signed long term? Lol just jkin had to do it :)

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lolz!! 3 first round picks for this guy! Oh Cleveland!!

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ķyler is smiling a bit more right about now.

BurqueCardFan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Ķyler is smiling a bit more right about now.

Exactly. And where is Brady on that list? There is a reason he is the GOAT and has 7 superbowl titles. He has always put winning above having the title of being the highest paid QB. Kyler and these new age QB's could learn something from him.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Exactly. And where is Brady on that list? There is a reason he is the GOAT and has 7 superbowl titles. He has always put winning above having the title of being the highest paid QB. Kyler and these new age QB's could learn something from him.
Brady got PAID for years before he took this approach though. He didn't do this his entire career.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Exactly. They just need to find a significant other that is much richer than them then they’ll start winning championships.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Also, it’s actually insane that Watson isn’t in prison for life, yet. The dude is a serial rapist.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose