Mavericks @ Suns Tuesday Playoff game thread, R2, 5-10-2022 - Game 5

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dallas' entire defense seems focused on playing passing lanes and making someone other than CP3 beat them. It made Paul look bad but that's fine when we get usual performances from Booker and others. In Dallas it seemed only one guy would play up to his normal standards without Paul spoon feeding them.

Not to mention Paul's defense on Doncic.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Biz and Chriss separated before there was physical contact in the tunnel.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Folster

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Biz and Chriss separated before there was physical contact in the tunnel.

No! They shook hands, apologized, and said good game to each other. I swear if he gets suspended, I'll lose it.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
More on Crowder and Biz.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah college football was a blast. We got legalized in September in AZ.
Yeah. I was back here helping my Mom recover from her second round of massive cancer surgery late summer and into fall. And every time I’d go back to LA on an early Monday morning, I’d put a round of picks in right before I got to Blythe.

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
This is going 7.
Don’t think so, think we found a little confidence and our D remembered not to give up 20+ 3 pointers! Holding them to 80 with Brunson and Luka both having solid games just shows that you stay at home on others. Let Luka and Brunson even get theirs make em work but they can’t beat us alone. We were in the last game and that was with CO3 fouling out and a dude that never scores much for them hit like 8 3s finny smith or whatever had the game of his life. We play well it’s a blowout, they played well and we were still there not even playing great. Think we found some MO and gonna take care of business Thursday. And CP3 will have a say in it, he wasn’t great tonight but he did have double digit assists and a big late 3. He was trying some too cute passing but you got to have guys catch em lol, they doing a good job of just tiring him out he’s fine.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G-PA