Mavericks @ Suns Tuesday Playoff game thread, R2, 5-10-2022 - Game 5

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Suns return to Phoenix for game 5 with the series tied at 2-2.

When: Tuesday, May, 10, 2022

Television Coverage: TNT

Time: 7 p.m. Arizona time

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I almost guarantee we're getting Scott Foster. He's working Philly tonight and he hasn't worked our series yet.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Didn’t feel great about today’s game so I hedged a little bet against us just to come out of the day with something in case we lost. Welp… that money’s gravy now so might as well roll it over against us on the Mavs money line again on Tuesday.

I think we’ll squeeze out a win in Game 5, but if we don’t, might as well makes some dough on found money.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Im almost to sad to post this but please least do better suns

I have faith in mr cp3 monster ayton to return

Welppp we shall see i guess

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I wanted foster this game. As much as I poo poo the ref angle, even if it’s just a foster calls a game that doesn’t jibe with the suns style, or the foster curse gets in our players heads, it has an impact. Would’ve preferred to sacrifice a foster game in Dallas than a home game.

sdscard4

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Bring on Foster...is what it is..this team needs to turn it on quick..playing like this againt Golden State and we getting swept no matter if we make it past Dallas.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If this team can't get the refs out of their head to take care of business? They are too soft to win the title anyway.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Didn’t feel great about today’s game so I hedged a little bet against us just to come out of the day with something in case we lost. Welp… that money’s gravy now so might as well roll it over against us on the Mavs money line again on Tuesday.

I think we’ll squeeze out a win in Game 5, but if we don’t, might as well makes some dough on found money.

Your shorting the Suns?

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Your shorting the Suns?
20 bucks. It’s a sneeze that I don’t care about either way. But it’s found money now. And money I’m happy to lose Tuesday and in no way shape or form root for. I consider “losing the money” a price I’d happily pay for a W. But, end of day, if they do lose, it helps me chip away at the price I need to pay for an expedited passport I need so I can go on an all expense paid cruise in two weeks.

Ain’t like when I used to bet entire unemployment checks against the Cards back in 2003 because they were so freaking atrocious and it was the best way for me to make money fast to survive. That was a different story entirely. Won over 2 grand betting against the Suns when they were 15 POINT DOGS two games to end that season. They lost those games 50-14 and 28-10. Kept me alive long enough until I got a job a couple months later.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

These came in today, the pattern goes well beyond what is shown. I will wear them to game 5... they go up above my knee, they also match my custom purple, orange and white converse.

So at least, no matter the result, I will look ridiculous.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score

These came in today, the pattern goes well beyond what is shown. I will wear them to game 5... they go up above my knee, they also match my custom purple, orange and white converse.

So at least, no matter the result, I will look ridiculous.

I'm glad somebody has good taste.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
'
team better come out locked in for the next game.
If they don't the season is over. That would be 3 bad games in a row for this team. Playing like that I don't see them winning the last two in a row. Not saying it's impossible but I just don't see it.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose