Bidwill pissed

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Responses like this will just get you banned. You need to stick around. Go delete your posts and put him on ignore, I did.
NO ONE should be posting mental health help pictures in response to ANYTHING on this board. It is classless, tasteless, leads to further stigmatization of mental health, and there should be a ZERO tolerance police to that on this board. THOSE posts should be deleted. They have been reported. Good-natured banter and calling others crazy for their opinion are one thing, but the above is another altogether.

Now stepping down from my mental health hobby horse and going back to my day job as a therapist. Please carry on.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
and unfortunately, it appears Murray was afraid to run...
for the first time in his career he was playing against BIG, FAST people that could hurt him, and he can't take that.

he needs to be gone... but we all know, that doesn't happen until after next year and the whole bunch are fired after a sad sack season....

next year my back-up team will be the Raiders... I fully expect my back-up team to outperform the Cards... and i expect the GM and many coaches to get turfed because these clowns have no idea...
i watched Bills/Chiefs today and thought 'Our team is about 10 years away from being one of these teams'

if ownership doesn't change ( Bidwill is an idiot that thinks, hey, I am a law school graduate, i know more than anyone else in the world, and he has been bamboozled by Keim.. what a dufus.. both are)... if ownership, forget coaches, GMs players, waterboys, etc doesn't change ... I am gone... I am done.. .. you Cardinal as*wipes that want to dispute that.. go watch CHIEFS and BILLS in divisional final... maybe the greatest game of football EVER played and we the Cards would have lost to either team by about 45 points.... NOW, defend Bidwill ... I am so close to gone ( I know, some smarta## will say Bye.. see ya ... completely trivializing 28 years of fandom ... i

If the team you love is run by morons, who don't REALLY care and has no hope of EVER winning anything.. then any fan of that team is a fool ... it only takes LESS PROFIT to build a good team (and someone knowledgeable to go get the premium talent... which eliminates Keim right there )
I’ve been following this team for 58 years, so talk to me in another 30 years if you’re frustrated after only 28 years. You can blame Murray all you want, but it was our D that put us in a hole that never allowed our offense to get untracked. The Niners went three & out their first 4 possessions against GB. Who won the game? They won because their D kept them in the game into their offense found a few things that worked. Successful teams have to be able to do that, especially in the playoffs. Your offense can’t always be great coming out of the gate. KK did NOT have this team ready to play early, so this is on him.

JohnnyCakes

Miserables
Reaction score
I’ve been following this team for 58 years, so talk to me in another 30 years if you’re frustrated after only 28 years. You can blame Murray all you want, but it was our D that put us in a hole that never allowed our offense to get untracked. The Niners went three & out their first 4 possessions against GB. Who won the game? They won because their D kept them in the game into their offense found a few things that worked. Successful teams have to be able to do that, especially in the playoffs. Your offense can’t always be great coming out of the gate. KK did NOT have this team ready to play early, so this is on him.
so frustrating, its the "chicken and the egg" routine with the offense and the defense in regards to the fault.

But overall you nailed it, KK didnt have the team ready

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
Never argue with a crazed, perhaps crazy man. He'll bring you down to his level and beat you with experience. ;)
Highlights show little about the game or the board, low lights are more important.

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
that may be the most hilarious statement I ever saw on this site.

Maybe my observation was someone vague. What I meant was a convo with Bidwill/Kingsbury/Kiem would be about helping Kyler improve... basically Kingsbury/Kiem keeping their jobs should depend on them having a viable plan to accomplish this. Not some namby/pamby bs. You know, a real plan.

Murray would have to be on board but I have my doubts about him buying into it, no matter what it is. He may well be stuck in his own little world and doesn't think he's the one who needs improving. To me, this is worst case scenario. Obviously, this is only my opinion which you are free to dismiss as such.

Last edited:

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Maybe my observation was someone vague. What I meant was a convo with Bidwill/Kingsbury/Kiem would be about helping Kyler improve... basically Kingsbury/Kiem keeping their jobs should depend on them having a viable plan to accomplish this. Not some namby/pamby bs. You know, a real plan.

Murray would have to be on board but I have my doubts about him buying into it, no matter what it is. He may well be stuck in his own little world and doesn't think he's the one who needs improving. Obviously, this is only my opinion which you are free to dismiss.

What would make anyone think that Murray doesn’t want to improve? Doesn’t want to be great? This is a super competitive kid, even if he doesn’t wear it on his sleeve. He’s been raised since he was very young to WIN. He’s in a horrible situation in AZ, with a franchise that has no clue on how to build a consistent winner. You’re an older fan like me. I’ve been following this team for almost 60 f’ing years!! Have they demonstrated ANYTHING that would lead us to believe anything is different? I’m disgusted that there’s a really good chance that I’ll go to my grave having watched this franchise suck forever.

unseenaz

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
What would make anyone think that Murray doesn’t want to improve? Doesn’t want to be great? This is a super competitive kid, even if he doesn’t wear it on his sleeve. He’s been raised since he was very young to WIN. He’s in a horrible situation in AZ, with a franchise that has no clue on how to build a consistent winner. You’re an older fan like me. I’ve been following this team for almost 60 f’ing years!! Have they demonstrated ANYTHING that would lead us to believe anything is different? I’m disgusted that there’s a really good chance that I’ll go to my grave having watched this franchise suck forever.
I have no doubt he WANTS to be great, but when there's an article floating around where he's quoted saying he doesn't watch film makes ya wonder...

lots of kids flame out in the NFL because their athleticism alone doesn't seperate them like it has their entire lives. this could be a critical offseason for K1, does he recognize this and put in the extra work?

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I have no doubt he WANTS to be great, but when there's an article floating around where he's quoted saying he doesn't watch film makes ya wonder...

lots of kids flame out in the NFL because their athleticism alone doesn't seperate them like it has their entire lives. this could be a critical offseason for K1, does he recognize this and put in the extra work?
And who's foolish enough to buy into that article? I'm not.

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Now you're really depressing me... lol. Set aside the pathetic history of the franchise for a minute. Even though I had my doubts about how the draft and free agents Kiem brought in would really help the team progress, we all saw what this team could do the first half of the season and I, for one, was completely surprised by their success. A ray of hope that I'd live to see a championship.

When things started to go awry with Nuk/JJ and all the other missed games by key players, Kyler included, I just didn't see him adjust his game to the different make up of the team as it then existed. Sure the collapse was an epic fail by the whole team and coaches, not just Kyler. Nonetheless, I witnessed nothing in Kyler's subsequent performances that led me to believe he was aware of just how much better his play would have to be to make up for the teams' other deficiencies. It's been hashed and rehashed about taking sacks, not stepping up in the pocket, low percentage throws when 3 yards is what's needed, etc
This is what you need to do to win, imo. If Kyler is programmed to win why doesn't he do it? You can't blame everything on other team members. I was there at the Colts game. I saw him make these mistakes and miss receivers all day.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Two things can be right at the same time:

Kyler Murray has a long way to go befor he’s a top-tier QB in this league. Both with tangibles and intangibles.

Kliff Kingsbury is in over his head as a HC.

I don’t think this is an either-or proposition.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Two things can be right at the same time:

Kyler Murray has a long way to go befor he’s a top-tier QB in this league. Both with tangibles and intangibles.

Kliff Kingsbury is in over his head as a HC.

I don’t think this is an either-or proposition.
Same.

Also, the guy who’s supposed to make things easier for both of them, providing them with the right ingredients and defensive coaches, is the biggest problem.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Same.

Also, the guy who’s supposed to make things easier for both of them, providing them with the right ingredients and defensive coaches, is the biggest problem.
Nah. Real biggest problem is the guy above him who continues to keep him employed.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nah. Real biggest problem is the guy above him who continues to keep him employed.
well, yeah, but that ain't gonna change so it's pointless talking about it, IMO. But a blind squirrel finds a nut every once in a while... that's kind of my only hope at GM.

I already know what Keim brings.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Now you're really depressing me... lol. Set aside the pathetic history of the franchise for a minute. Even though I had my doubts about how the draft and free agents Kiem brought in would really help the team progress, we all saw what this team could do the first half of the season and I, for one, was completely surprised by their success. A ray of hope that I'd live to see a championship.

When things started to go awry with Nuk/JJ and all the other missed games by key players, Kyler included, I just didn't see him adjust his game to the different make up of the team as it then existed. Sure the collapse was an epic fail by the whole team and coaches, not just Kyler. Nonetheless, I witnessed nothing in Kyler's subsequent performances that led me to believe he was aware of just how much better his play would have to be to make up for the teams' other deficiencies. It's been hashed and rehashed about taking sacks, not stepping up in the pocket, low percentage throws when 3 yards is what's needed, etc
This is what you need to do to win, imo. If Kyler is programmed to win why doesn't he do it? You can't blame everything on other team members. I was there at the Colts game. I saw him make these mistakes and miss receivers all day.

Didn’t mean to depress you lol. Sometimes it is what it is. I understand the frustration when things go south, and we sometimes expect a very young QB to be great even when everything around him has been diminished significantly. I’m not trying to take ALL the blame away from Murray. He has improved quite a bit, and will continue to improve. But, let’s not kid ourselves. A QB without weapons cannot single handedly win games by himself. You mention the Colts game. Now, due to health concerns, I almost never watch games live. I tape everything & go back & watch each game 2-3 times. Front to back & back to front. We never should have lost to the Colts, that’s for sure. No Conners & we turned the ball over on downs a couple times because Edmonds cannot get us the tough yards and KK’s 4th down play calls bamboozle me. Murray threw for 250, ran for 75, and had over 70 yards in passing called back due to penalties. We had 11 stinking penalties in that game. The Colts were without 4-5 OLinemen that game & VJ was rushing 3 guys in crunch time. It certainly didn’t help that Prater missed 2 field goals & an extra point, and we lost by 6. And even though the Colts were missing their entire OL, they still ran for almost 150 yards, and thus kept the ball for over 35 minutes of the game. Kirk & Green both dropped perfectly thrown dimes at critical junctures of that game.

Again, yes, Murray still has work to do. But, every QB does. But, Murray gets way too much criticism when it’s tough to compensate for it all. The Niners made Rodgers look my age the other night. Mahomes looked like a 7 round QB last year in the SB without 2 members of his OL. In that Colts game, Hudson was out, which means there’s NO stepping up in the pocket. Garcia caused a safety with a horrendous snap, and Jones got butt raped all night that forced Murray to dodge rushers all night, which he did a remarkable job of since he wasn’t sacked. I’m rambling. Sorry. God bless!

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
You don’t buy KYLER’S OWN QUOTED WORDS? Which he made ZERO statement against?

Again, pathological inability to admit being wrong, while simultaneously calling everyone else idiots.
I called no one an idiot. Idiotic comments sometimes come out of your mouth, but I never called you an idiot. But, you have attempted to call me a pathological liar. No?

GoldGloveschmidt

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
You don’t buy KYLER’S OWN QUOTED WORDS? Which he made ZERO statement against?

Again, pathological inability to admit being wrong, while simultaneously calling everyone else idiots.

Kyler's actual quoted words are quite a bit different from the hyperbole that you all have created from them.

Kyler "I don't watch film 24/7"

Crazy online fans "KYLER WATCHES ZERO FILM OMG OMG OMG"