Bidwill pissed

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Because the quarterback was consistency going 3 and out multiple times to being games?
Because the moron calling plays forgot how we won in the front of the season (Conner and Edmonds) establish the damn run. You don’t have Dhop so what’s our genius do try to throw it around to below avg. wide receivers all the whole the Oline was trashed and our QB running for his life trying to hit goofball receivers who didn’t do much to help by dropping balls etc. Stop acting like our best offensive player (Kyler) is solely responsible for this **** show! Play calling matters check out the Niners maybe going to the SB with noodle arm idiot Carappalo, think maybe their coach calls better plays? Maybe he knows how to utilize his weapons? Our HC looked clueless and scared from the kickoff the other night not a good look at all!

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not saying its right or wrong just what Bidwill will likely do. He went from the penthouse to the outhouse in the matter of weeks and he'll justify that slide do to injuries. Again not saying he's right or wrong.
Injuries on defense that shouldn’t have come as a surprise to anyone.

And the offense was VERY GOOD in 2 of 3 games without Hop AND the starting QB.

I know you’re not actually advocating how Bidwill will look at things so those points aren’t to object to you. Just agreeing with your take on how Bidwill prob looks at it and why I disagree.

wit3card

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
For the gameplan part, could it be that Kyler tends to play less playbook/calls or makes different calls than McCoy or did we go more prudent with McCoy and so the gameplan was more sound?

OP
OP
Cardsfaninlouky

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Not saying its right or wrong just what Bidwill will likely do. He went from the penthouse to the outhouse in the matter of weeks and he'll justify that slide do to injuries. Again not saying he's right or wrong.
Yep, he'll say it's because of Hopkins being out for the offense when the truth is, KK never has a good game plan, just same old spread/shotgun **** every week. Good play callers attack the other teams weaknesses & mix things up, not just rinse & repeat.

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
Bidwill pissed.....who cares? He won't do anything and we'll get hype and they'll show how our records improved , the same KM is still learning garbage, KK is learning, Keim will address holes blah blah blah and nothing glaring will be addressed, we'll get the normal FA and Draft hype, start out next year good then fail miserably again...wash, rinse, repeat,
and next year we'll make yet another thread like this and write the same posts...the life of a Cards fan lol

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
A part of me feels like history is repeating..

Great NFC East Teams in 70,80s kept the Bill Bidwill Cardinals out of relevance.

Great NFC West Teams are now keeping Michael Bidwill Cardinals out of relevance.

Is this the bargain they made with Gods to be billionaires? Not a bad bargain from a personal stand point.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
And if there’s no issues if he says no. Kliff nor media finds out about it and they roll back with Kliff on a very hot seat.

On Fitz/Kyler - widely discussed and known in Fitz’s country club/PV circles
Okay. That’s a whole lotta hearsay. Maybe a bit much for my taste. Doesn’t mean it’s not true. Just that I take that with a big grain of salt.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
A part of me feels like history is repeating..

Great NFC East Teams in 70,80s kept the Bill Bidwill Cardinals out of relevance.

Great NFC West Teams are now keeping Michael Bidwill Cardinals out of relevance.

Is this the bargain they made with Gods to be billionaires? Not a bad bargain from a personal stand point.
It's not the other teams keeping the Cards out of relevance...

cardjunkie

Veteran
Reaction score
Bidwill pissed.....who cares? He won't do anything and we'll get hype and they'll show how our records improved , the same KM is still learning garbage, KK is learning, Keim will address holes blah blah blah and nothing glaring will be addressed, we'll get the normal FA and Draft hype, start out next year good then fail miserably again...wash, rinse, repeat,
and next year we'll make yet another thread like this and write the same posts...the life of a Cards fan lol
I kinda feel like we had this same conversation last year.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
This is such BS. McCoy had two of the best games a Cardinals QB has ever had without Hopkins and Chase and injuries on the O-line. One of those games on the road against a team in the NFC Title Game.

The nonstop excuses by Murray fluff era is laughable at this point. He flat out stunk the majority of the second half of the season.
You can make a fair argument that Kyler at the end of this year looked like the Kyler at the end of his rookie year.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
For the gameplan part, could it be that Kyler tends to play less playbook/calls or makes different calls than McCoy or did we go more prudent with McCoy and so the gameplan was more sound?
The simplest argument is that Colt offers more from a pre-snap/post-snap aspect than Kyler does. This causes Kliff to have to call a less perfect game because helps him out more than Kyler in terms of getting to the right play vs the defense. It doesn't make Colt a better QB, but just an easier play-calling partner. I have said that Kliff and Kyler are probably a bad pair in terms of their inability to best help each other.

yagetonemoreyear

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Who are you to decide if he earned it or not?
You poor ... never mind... he did not do ANYTHING to acquire a billion dollar asset, other than be born in the right family.... he did NOTHING...
yes, he may have been a good prosecutor... how many prosecutors can buy an NFL team ? None.

he earned squat.
name a single move by him (Bidwill) that increased the Bidwill Family wealth ( not related to the football team), and i think, there, he is losing wealth...
me for instance... 28 years ( since I arrived in AZ) and was a loyal fan (never having lived anywhere else with a football team) . . I no longer give a sweet s##t what they do, really.... the management is so damn poor (ego maniacs who will NOT hire someone who has a clue to be a GM)... the Cards just fail.. and fail ... and fail...

He DID NOT earn a billion dollar asset, he inherited it and he is an egomaniacal nitwit...
because he has a billion dollar asset... to him, that means he is a smart guy...

this team will NEVER WIN A DAMN THING until the ownership changes

yagetonemoreyear

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
The injury was a high ankle sprain, which should have affected his running numbers. But it didn’t. He had 282 yards rushing after the injury as opposed to 147 prior to the injury. It goes without saying that Murray runs when he HAS to. With Hopkins available the 1st 7 games, Murray had more passing options because teams focused on Hop, which left the rest of his receivers against lesser CB’s. Once Hop went out, Green & Kirk went on witness protection, and Murray was forced to run more. Coupled with an OL that got worse every week, especially when Hudson was out 4-5 weeks & it‘s not rocket science that Murray’s numbers wouldn’t be as good. It had nothing to do with reverting, but everything to do with lack of protection, lack of run support from RB’s, and lack go WR production.
and unfortunately, it appears Murray was afraid to run...
for the first time in his career he was playing against BIG, FAST people that could hurt him, and he can't take that.

he needs to be gone... but we all know, that doesn't happen until after next year and the whole bunch are fired after a sad sack season....

next year my back-up team will be the Raiders... I fully expect my back-up team to outperform the Cards... and i expect the GM and many coaches to get turfed because these clowns have no idea...
i watched Bills/Chiefs today and thought 'Our team is about 10 years away from being one of these teams'

if ownership doesn't change ( Bidwill is an idiot that thinks, hey, I am a law school graduate, i know more than anyone else in the world, and he has been bamboozled by Keim.. what a dufus.. both are)... if ownership, forget coaches, GMs players, waterboys, etc doesn't change ... I am gone... I am done.. .. you Cardinal as*wipes that want to dispute that.. go watch CHIEFS and BILLS in divisional final... maybe the greatest game of football EVER played and we the Cards would have lost to either team by about 45 points.... NOW, defend Bidwill ... I am so close to gone ( I know, some smarta## will say Bye.. see ya ... completely trivializing 28 years of fandom ... i

If the team you love is run by morons, who don't REALLY care and has no hope of EVER winning anything.. then any fan of that team is a fool ... it only takes LESS PROFIT to build a good team (and someone knowledgeable to go get the premium talent... which eliminates Keim right there )

yagetonemoreyear

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
NO ONE earns a billion dollars ... NO ONE... so I am simply a sane person with no slavish love of the capitalist system... NO ONE earned that and all the people that created the wealth for the 'Owner' will not even get close.
But hey, the same people that say 'You could do that with talent' are the same people that laugh at kids in a ghetto playing BBall on community courts dreaming of being NBA stars.. ain't gonna happen for them and ain't gonna happen for the idiot 'I'll be mega rich because I am willing to shiv my best friend in the liver, if that is what it takes' .... only so many get there ... from either class.

yagetonemoreyear

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Setting the defensive conversions aside, a guess on my part is that any discussion about improvement with the team would be how Kingsbury will go about improving Murray's play/effectiveness.
that may be the most hilarious statement I ever saw on this site.

yagetonemoreyear

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
waiting TNMIKE... get off your a## and reply... call my mental health into question ? you are some kinda special... do you think Kyler will EXPLODE next year and Kliff will call perfect games and Cards will go 16-1 ?
Did you even watch Bills/Chiefs ? That was 2 REAL football teams and may have been the greatest football game ever played... and what do we have ? against either team we would have lost by 40-50 points...

The Cards will (next year) be at best 6-11... 6-11 because they will lose some of their 'Good' people and Keim will replace them with scrubs and we will be playing 'REAL' teams for much of the year ...
get used to losing TNMIKE because that is all that is coming your way....

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
Hated to see Arians go. I'd be on board with Leftwich. Arians was very high on him when he was here. Plus, having done it, Leftwich knows what it takes to play QB in the NFL.