Wk 11-Arizona Cardinals @ Seattle Seahawks Pre Game Thread 11/15/21-11/20/21

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
“Has a chance to go” after the bye. Well, that’s a little unsettling.

And just pisses me off a little that the team didn’t totally ground him in that GB game. A player putting himself back in the game over coach’s orders shouldn’t happen.

JohnnyCakes

Miserables
Reaction score

And just pisses me off a little that the team didn’t totally ground him in that GB game. A player putting himself back in the game over coach’s orders shouldn’t happen.

I think Hop will be out at least until the Rams game in Arizona

Metcalf Rules

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
So glad Budda Baker is playing. Not only is he a great player and huge for the defense, but it’s a homecoming game for him. You know he’s going to be pumped up. One of my favorite Cardinals and moving up my list of all time faves..

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

Thursday Night Football hasnt been kind to us.

imaCafan

Next stop, Hall of Fame!
Reaction score
So if Kyler is a game day decision with a buy staring us in the face, I’m guessing we won’t see him until after the bye.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I’m amazed so many of you are confident going to Seattle without kyler and hop.
I'm amazed too. Even with a healthy Murray & Hop, this would be a tough game. Especially after Seattle was shut out last week. I truly think we will need to score 30+ to win this game.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
One thing is certain, Hop has gotten quite soft. Still remember Boldin pulled his hammy pretty bad in the 2008 playoffs & only missed 1 game. Wait until the NFL goes to an 18 games schedule. Guys like Hopkins will intentionally miss 3-5 games per season.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
If we didn't have such a wuss as a HC, these guys would be playing. Guarantee if BA was still HC, that Murray & Hop would be playing.

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I think Kyler plays if Green Bay loses the 1 o’clock game. If they can see around 230-3 Green Bay may lose I bet he sits. GB is the key team because we lose the tie breaker to them. But I don’t know the importance to The Cards on the #1 seed

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think Kyler plays if Green Bay loses the 1 o’clock game. If they can see around 230-3 Green Bay may lose I bet he sits. GB is the key team because we lose the tie breaker to them. But I don’t know the importance to The Cards on the #1 seed
Extreme importance… As AJ stated in another thread you get an extra week to rest up your banged up players and you only got to win two games to go to the Super Bowl as opposed to three.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Cant find the numbers but his under center production has been very good from what I recall.

Ultimately who is the head coach? KK should ultimately do whats best for the team.
Every single time I see Kyler under center I love it, then they go away from it & I just don't understand why?

Reaction score
If we didn't have such a wuss as a HC, these guys would be playing. Guarantee if BA was still HC, that Murray & Hop would be playing.

This post is the opposite of reality imo. If you are injured you don't play period. Especially if it means risk of further injury causing either of them to miss the playoffs.

If your post was sarcasm. Nevermind.