OT: TNF(Browns vs Broncos)

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Next week is gonna be the game of the year so far: Cards v. Pack. Looking forward to watching us pound Houston this week but can’t wait to see how we handle our first prime time big time showdown under the lights and national TV microscope.
Yup I just want to be healthy and have all the Covid guys back for that game.... No excuses put up or shut up and let’s get to 8-0

Raindog

I didn't come here to be liked!
Reaction score
I'm a Broncos fan, and will attest they are indeed a bin of burning garbage.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Tough to win in 2021 trying replicate the 2000 Ravens plan. Happens so often with defensive head coaches. They want to play not to lose and limit their avenues to victory. There are exceptions but so often it is just inevitable failure.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm a Broncos fan, and will attest they are indeed a bin of burning garbage.

They badly need a QB. Teddy is pretty good but injured. Plus Sutton just got back, Jeudy is hurt and they have some injuries on defense too.

I watched about 5 minutes and then decided to watch Steph Curry get 25 in the first quarter instead.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
They badly need a QB. Teddy is pretty good but injured. Plus Sutton just got back, Jeudy is hurt and they have some injuries on defense too.

I watched about 5 minutes and then decided to watch Steph Curry get 25 in the first quarter instead.
Teddy sucks

TRW

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
He's a pretty average to above average NFL QB he just can't stay healthy.
Even when healthy he's a pretty mediocre QB IMO. Inspirational comeback story that makes everyone WANT him to be great but in the end he's just overrated. In the Tyrod Taylor, Jacoby Brissett, Andy Dalton, Case Keenum, etc., etc. mold. Can win you a handful of games but, if he's your starter, its 5 to 7 wins most years.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Even when healthy he's a pretty mediocre QB IMO. Inspirational comeback story that makes everyone WANT him to be great but in the end he's just overrated. In the Tyrod Taylor, Jacoby Brissett, Andy Dalton, Case Keenum, etc., etc. mold. Can win you a handful of games but, if he's your starter, its 5 to 7 wins most years.

Yeah I'm not saying he's great I'm just saying with him out or playing below normal levels because he's hurt, with the Wr injuries, it's not really a shock Denver's offense isn't very good.

They need a QB

Reactions: TRW

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah I'm not saying he's great I'm just saying with him out or playing below normal levels because he's hurt, with the Wr injuries, it's not really a shock Denver's offense isn't very good.

They need a QB

He’s average at best. Can’t win trying to be the 2000 Ravens in this league anymore.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He’s average at best. Can’t win trying to be the 2000 Ravens in this league anymore.

I don't think that's their plan though Denver is actually loaded at Wr and TE, Jeudy, Sutton, Patrick, Fant etc. The problem is they have injuries including him. Right now he's at 70% and 12 TD's in 7 games, that's not exactly horrible and that's with Jeudy playing 1 game, Hamler 3. Denver's not a great team but they're better than they showed last night IMO.

They need to get a QB in the draft though Drew Lock is not the answer and Teddy's not getting younger or healthier.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score

I would push back on Teddy being good. Teddy is limited but not reckless. He is a prototypical, top NFL backup who can win you a game but not consistently win games. If Teddy is your QB it is going to be tough to competitive long term.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
I don't think that's their plan though Denver is actually loaded at Wr and TE, Jeudy, Sutton, Patrick, Fant etc. The problem is they have injuries including him. Right now he's at 70% and 12 TD's in 7 games, that's not exactly horrible and that's with Jeudy playing 1 game, Hamler 3. Denver's not a great team but they're better than they showed last night IMO.

They need to get a QB in the draft though Drew Lock is not the answer and Teddy's not getting younger or healthier.
Right. They have weapons.

I watched a gutless, risk free performance from him last night. It seemed like the Browns game planned to give Teddy the underneath stuff and to just tackle well.

Look at his completion percentage, its stellar but it doesn't tell why his team struggled mightily.

Hes not the worst starter in the league, but he's not even close to among the best. Outside of the rookies, I can't think of a QB he would start over.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave