New coach of the Arizona Coyotes is Andre Tourigny

puckhead

Waxing Gibbous
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Why do I get the feeling we're probably going into full rebuild mode?

QuebecCard

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I'm a big fan of the Quebec Major Junior Hockey League. André was a superb coach of the Memorial Cup Champion Rouyn-Noranda Huskies; Halifax Mooseheads - and later, the Ottawa 67's of the Ontario Hockey League. He had stints as an A/C with the Avalanche and Senators. He's a solid "X" & "0" coach and motivator. Good hire!

puckhead

Waxing Gibbous
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm a big fan of the Quebec Major Junior Hockey League. André was a superb coach of the Memorial Cup Champion Rouyn-Noranda Huskies; Halifax Mooseheads - and later, the Ottawa 67's of the Ontario Hockey League. He had stints as an A/C with the Avalanche and Senators. He's a solid "X" & "0" coach and motivator. Good hire!

Thanks for the additional info on Mr. Tourigny!

He seems like a decent guy other than a little light in pro experience. I'm just concerned we're in for a full rebuild because I keep hearing 'he can develop young talent.'

The specter of relocation will always be hanging over this franchise and I see a tough row to *** if it's 2-4 years before we start sniffing at competitiveness again. Even more magnified because of our move to the Central Division.

Just another summer in the life of a Coyotes fan. I'm not sure why I'm not used to it by now. :****::gun:

puckhead

Waxing Gibbous
Supporting Member
Reaction score
LOL, in addition to the word that describes a farming tool for working soil, the head into brick wall emoji is filtered!!!! @Shaggy

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn