Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here is a link to the story.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

sdscard4

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Awww poor super team isnt working out like you expected? I hope his last title is the bubble title. Fitting

OP
OP
JCSunsfan

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
Vaccine? Do they quarantine based upon contact tracing even if vaccinated? What are the protocols for this? Just curious. Stuff like this could make a huge difference in the playoffs.

OP
OP
JCSunsfan

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Found a German Tweet quoting Schroeder as saying that the entire Lakers team is vaccinated except Dennis and LeBron.

BTW. The Lakers are 0-5 without Schroeder.

elindholm

edited for content
Reaction score
Westbrook posted 14/21/24 on eight shots in the Wizards' 154-141 win over Indiana earlier today.

Last edited:

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
Lakers 19 TO
Still winning may crap this one away
Kind of don't want the Lakers to fall to 7 or 8 honestly. With our luck we would draw them in the first round. Of course if they don't improve quickly we could probably beat them, but I would prefer to avoid having to find out in the first round.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Kind of don't want the Lakers to fall to 7 or 8 honestly. With our luck we would draw them in the first round. Of course if they don't improve quickly we could probably beat them, but I would prefer to avoid having to find out in the first round.

right there with ya.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lakers win was good for the suns. I want Denver in the 4 spot and Lakers in the 6.

When you say this, where are you assuming we'll finish given that 1st or 2nd appear equally likely but 3rd or 4th aren't out of the question either?

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
When you say this, where are you assuming we'll finish given that 1st or 2nd appear equally likely but 3rd or 4th aren't out of the question either?

We’d have to really collapse to end up 3/4 at this point, up 4 games on each with 8 to go.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We’d have to really collapse to end up 3/4 at this point, up 4 games on each with 8 to go.

It's unlikely (hopefully very unlikely) but I don't think it would require an actual collapse as much as it would require a very strong finish from Denver or LAC (and both teams have the tiebreaker against us).

I expect us to finish 2nd but if you look at our schedule we have 7 games remaining that we could lose with less than our best effort. I'm not even talking about the Brooklyn giveaway or a half-hearted effort like the one that led to a loss in Detroit. We're looking at Atlanta (2nd night of a b2b), New York, LAL, Golden State, Portland and back to back games in San Antonio. Not only are we about to play 8 games in 13 days, all but 2 of those games are on the orad.

OP
OP
JCSunsfan

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
It's unlikely (hopefully very unlikely) but I don't think it would require an actual collapse as much as it would require a very strong finish from Denver or LAC (and both teams have the tiebreaker against us).

I expect us to finish 2nd but if you look at our schedule we have 7 games remaining that we could lose with less than our best effort. I'm not even talking about the Brooklyn giveaway or a half-hearted effort like the one that led to a loss in Detroit. We're looking at Atlanta (2nd night of a b2b), New York, LAL, Golden State, Portland and back to back games in San Antonio. Not only are we about to play 8 games in 13 days, all but 2 of those games are on the orad.
We would have to go .500 or worse. Thats a collapse.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I think you have battered fan syndrome Steve. And I don’t blame you. Part of me keeps waiting for that moment where we totally stumble, but this team is too good to have played .800 ball for months only to fall apart and go 4-4 down the stretch or worse, likely 3-4 after tonight’s W. It also assumes there’s much of a chance that the Nuggets or the Clippers go 8-0. The Clippers have shown all season they aren’t going to lull themselves to get the highest seed and Denver faces a murderers row like us.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score

Don't forget we are the best road team in the NBA, so...

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I'm grateful theres a play-in since we finish the season in San Antonio. If they finished as our 1st round opponent wed be looking at 9 straight games against them, potentially. That could happen for us but they'll need to beat someone else in the play-in round. Those final 2 games will be more important if we face them in the 1st round though. You don't want to face a team that just whipped you twice.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose