2020-21 Around the NBA Thread

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What Denver’s been doing without Murray is pretty damn impressive. Up 8 against the Clippers right now.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh my lord... that was a ridiculous pass by Joker for the dagger three.

Suns_fan69

Official ASFN Lurker
Reaction score
Good news, Denver won to create a bit more separation against LAC.
Bad news, Utah won and we're back to 2nd in the west, half a game back of the Jazz

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’d take the standings if the season ended right now. Denver in the 2nd rd.

i’d be even better with this if the Lakers get to 5. We get Denver in the 2nd round and put Utah, Clips and the Lakers on the other side of the bracket? Seems like the best way to get the WCF to me.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
i’d be even better with this if the Lakers get to 5. We get Denver in the 2nd round and put Utah, Clips and the Lakers on the other side of the bracket? Seems like the best way to get the WCF to me.

Yep... Jokic is amazing but our backcourt is a huge mismatch for them. Getting one of the LA teams after a long series with Utah is best case (assuming of course we don’t flame out before that).

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
I know he’s annoying and polarizing around these parts but what Luka is doing at 22 has only really been done by Lebron in the last 30 years. I’m still not sure whether losing 15lbs would benefit or hurt him. He’d be better defensively but he uses every bit of his weight offensively.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I know he’s annoying and polarizing around these parts but what Luka is doing at 22 has only really been done by Lebron in the last 30 years. I’m still not sure whether losing 15lbs would benefit or hurt him. He’d be better defensively but he uses every bit of his weight offensively.
Yup. 31pts, 20 assists (ASSISTS, not rebounds), 12 rebounds in game won by one.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score

a stat line of 30/20/12 is beyond ridiculous.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score

He is annoying but if he's polarizing it's regarding his behavior, not his performance. I think almost everyone here understands the guy is just an incredible player.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Luka's weight will probably seek it's level. Jokic played at a heavier weight for years but seems lighter now and playing as good or better.

elindholm

edited for content
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

I know he's a bad shooter who is prone to bad decisions and doesn't reliably seem to make his teammates better, but I will always love Westbrook's game.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I know he's a bad shooter who is prone to bad decisions and doesn't reliably seem to make his teammates better, but I will always love Westbrook's game.

he carried OKC to the playoffs and looks like he’s going to do it with Washington

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Lakers are not a happy team.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members