Cardinals at Patriots gameday thread 11-29-20

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I believe this will be a real test for the coaching staff.

BB is a master at coaching and will have his team fully prepared.

The way we start slow and looked confused at times will be used against us.

Can KK, VJ and the rest of the staff have the team prepared?

Can we cut down on so many self inflicted mistakes?

I don't like our chances to be honest.

I believe BB will out coach us and even though they have less talent they will find a way to win due to our own mistakes.

I hope the team proves me wrong.

Go Cardinals!

OP
OP
BullheadCardFan

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cardinals at Patriots

QB Kyler Murray (shoulder) has no injury designation, but TE Darrell Daniels (ankle), DE Josh Mauro (hamstring), and S Jalen Thompson (ankle) have been ruled out. T Justin Murray (hand) and S Charles Washington (groin) are listed as questionable.

The Patriots ruled out RB Rex Burkhead (knee) and T Isaiah Wynn (knee), and Burkhead is expected to miss the rest of the season. LB Ja'whaun Bentley (groin), DE Tashawn Bower (illness), DT Adam Butler (shoulder), DT Byron Cowart (back), DT Carl Davis (concussion), S Kyle Dugger (toe), K Nick Folk (back), CB Stephon Gilmore (hand), WR N'Keal Harry (shoulder), TE Ryan Izzo (hamstring, hand), G Shaquille Mason (calf), WR Matt Slater (knee), and RB J.J. Taylor (quadricep) are listed as questionable.

Link

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
Early bird gets the thread??? Shouldn't it be titled the day before the game day thread? Oh well y'all have fun I'll stay out of you're way. Go red birds be great.

TaylorSwift

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
This team will look different for sure. Fitz does so many things outside of catching the ball such as blocking and situational awareness. Maybe with speed at the 2 and 3, this causes Kliff to expand how his play calling as he will need to allow Kyler to be more dynamic throwing the ball down field.

WindCardinal

All Star
Reaction score
This team will look different for sure. Fitz does so many things outside of catching the ball such as blocking and situational awareness. Maybe with speed at the 2 and 3, this causes Kliff to expand how his play calling as he will need to allow Kyler to be more dynamic throwing the ball down field.

his blocking hasn’t been very good this year

OP
OP
BullheadCardFan

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Josh Weinfuss ESPN Staff Writer

Cardinals inactives: QB Brett Hundley, RB Eno Benjamin, S Jalen Thompson, OL Josh Miles and OL Justin Murray.

You must be registered for see images attach

25m

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cardinals must not self destruct with needless penalties. I'm going to miss Fitz. Let's get to 7 wins.

Go Cardinals!

AZfaninMN

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
6 games to prove that we’re a playoff team starts today. Always tough going out East, but we have a winning streak in Foxborough, so let’s keep it going.

Bkbobo

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
This sucks. Sunday Ticket has the Cards game blocked out and the local channels in the DC area doesn't have the game.

AZfaninMN

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
This sucks. Sunday Ticket has the Cards game blocked out and the local channels in the DC area doesn't have the game.
:computer: I’ve never used it for football, but you can try crackstreams. I’ve seen other use Reddit too. Hope this helps

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose