Chris Paul for Oubre/Rubio/Jerome?

• Yes I would make the trade

• No I would not make the trade

Results are only viewable after voting.

1Sun

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
There is no point in including him if we weren't going to keep him. Seems like a rotational floor spacer.

Deep bench guy at best, a la Jerome and Okobo last year. If we are relying on him to be anything more than that, we are in even bigger trouble than I thought.

CRC83

Veteran
Reaction score
The way I see it, it’s swapping out Rubio for Paul on a team that went 8-0 in the bubble. I like Oubre and Rubio, but I think this was the right move. Fingers crossed everyone stays healthy. Excited that the season is only a month and a half away!

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
There is no point in including him if we weren't going to keep him. Seems like a rotational floor spacer.
Word is that he is a good wing defender than can shoot as well. Or in simpler terms a 3 and D wing.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
also Ayton is an elite athlete and so is Mikal. Booker is no slouch. Cam is decent. Plus we will add a rookie that is likely athletic as well.
Neither Mikal nor book are elite athletes. Can is better than we thoughts but that’s not saying much. Ayton is elite but doesn’t much play like it.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Poor Rubio
just tweeted
"what a business"
with an upside down smileyface

I hear ya Ricky thats why noone with a choice will ever join this team.
Except Paul literally just proved you wrong.

Feel badly for Ricky and oubre as they seemingly enjoyed playing here.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Not a huge fan of drafting guys out of high school. Draft picks are already a gamble when they have spent some time in college against tougher competition. They will only become more of a gamble straight out of high school, especially when you start getting outside of the lottery.
Or they become Kobe, McGrady, KG . . .

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
athleticism is about more than running and jumping of course; coordination and timing are components of athleticism and he has both in spades; he’s also obviously an above average twitch guy
Timing is not a component of athleticism. That’s cerebral not physical.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
And there goes any little good vibes I had

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Why any of us would believe they would maintain flexibility and sarver would spend more is beyond me.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wanted to take one more thing from Kellan Olson's article at Arizona Sports:

From the article:

The Suns quietly outscored teams by 7.3 points per 100 possessions when Rubio and Booker were on the court last season, the fourth-best mark for a starting backcourt that logged at least 1,000 minutes. Rubio was never the problem.

https://arizonasports.com/story/245...-top-tier-help-pushes-suns-into-win-now-mode/

As one can see, Booker and Rubio were an effective combination.

1Sun

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I'm open to information to the contrary.

You must be registered for see images attach

I stand corrected. Trying to take a positive spin on this, hopefully this means Jones isn't reaching for Bane with the 10th pick. It's pretty darn clear that the pick needs to be a power forward at this point.