I’m Ecstatic

ReasonableMan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Everyone was talking about Russell Wilson but Kyler Murray matched his play in this game.

He even had 2 less interceptions. Huge step forward for this young man.
They’re media darlings. Like MNF. It wasn’t that we beat them it was that they lost to us. Seems trivial but the narrative is always not about us

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
My gf is furious at me and can't understand how a nearly 55 year old man can get so up and down over a football game

What a game!
I have to buy a new mouse now and I don't have a cheap mouse..

Doesn't hurt nearly as much after this win, but point being I think a lot of us have some big ups and downs watching this team.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My gf is furious at me and can't understand how a nearly 55 year old man can get so up and down over a football game

What a game!

females who don’t know will never know or understand.... speaking from experience(that being said many males are in the same boat) lol

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
females who don’t know will never know or understand.... speaking from experience(that being said many males are in the same boat) lol

Why do they question us about it though, as they should already now the feeling, as they are naturally up and down all the time! :lol:

speedy

the medic
Reaction score
I am happier now than I was after the NFC Championship game in 2009, and nearly as happy as I have ever been about a Cardinal win since advancing into the playoffs in 1998.

I am so (insert king’ing of all bad 4 letter words here) pumped about this win I don’t know what to do with myself. I’ll probably go to bed soon, and ask my lady if she wants to, but I am sure she’s probably wondering if she needs to call someone/if I need help... hahaha

I’m going to go to bed enjoying this moment. I haven’t felt this way about this team in a very long time...

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am happier now than I was after the NFC Championship game in 2009, and nearly as happy as I have ever been about a Cardinal win since advancing into the playoffs in 1998.

I am so (insert king’ing of all bad 4 letter words here) pumped about this win I don’t know what to do with myself. I’ll probably go to bed soon, and ask my lady if she wants to, but I am sure she’s probably wondering if she needs to call someone/if I need help... hahaha

I’m going to go to bed enjoying this moment. I haven’t felt this way about this team in a very long time...

it’s a good feeling no doubt… But nothing beats winning the NFC championship and then sitting about 25 rows up in the corner Endzone watching your team in the Super Bowl. that is the Epitome of my joy with this team and it’s gonna take a lot to top it. more then just promise... It was even more satisfying considering the lack of hype around our team that year!

Only thing better will be witnessing a Super Bowl victory

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We beat perhaps the best team in football tonight. We beat them at their own game.

We hung on and hung on and took advantage of their mistakes. That’s what good teams do.

One more thing. This game wouldn’t have been this close if it weren’t for absolute perfect passes by Wilson. I mean perfect!

I have ripped on PP21 in the past and he may have played his best game in 3 or 4 years.

I don’t want to hear Fitz is washed up. He was used in spectacular fashion.

Huge win. Fun win!

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
We beat perhaps the best team in football tonight. We beat them at their own game.

We hung on and hung on and took advantage of their mistakes. That’s what good teams do.

One more thing. This game wouldn’t have been this close if it weren’t for absolute perfect passes by Wilson. I mean perfect!

I have ripped on PP21 in the past and he may have played his best game in 3 or 4 years.

I don’t want to hear Fitz is washed up. He was used in spectacular fashion.

Huge win. Fun win!
Agree with everything you posted, but while Wilson's passes were great, so were Lockett's catches.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose