I’m Ecstatic

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
females who don’t know will never know or understand.... speaking from experience(that being said many males are in the same boat) lol

Why do they question us about it though, as they should already now the feeling, as they are naturally up and down all the time! :lol:

speedy

the medic
Reaction score
I am happier now than I was after the NFC Championship game in 2009, and nearly as happy as I have ever been about a Cardinal win since advancing into the playoffs in 1998.

I am so (insert king’ing of all bad 4 letter words here) pumped about this win I don’t know what to do with myself. I’ll probably go to bed soon, and ask my lady if she wants to, but I am sure she’s probably wondering if she needs to call someone/if I need help... hahaha

I’m going to go to bed enjoying this moment. I haven’t felt this way about this team in a very long time...

Shane

Current STAR
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am happier now than I was after the NFC Championship game in 2009, and nearly as happy as I have ever been about a Cardinal win since advancing into the playoffs in 1998.

I am so (insert king’ing of all bad 4 letter words here) pumped about this win I don’t know what to do with myself. I’ll probably go to bed soon, and ask my lady if she wants to, but I am sure she’s probably wondering if she needs to call someone/if I need help... hahaha

I’m going to go to bed enjoying this moment. I haven’t felt this way about this team in a very long time...

it’s a good feeling no doubt… But nothing beats winning the NFC championship and then sitting about 25 rows up in the corner Endzone watching your team in the Super Bowl. that is the Epitome of my joy with this team and it’s gonna take a lot to top it. more then just promise... It was even more satisfying considering the lack of hype around our team that year!

Only thing better will be witnessing a Super Bowl victory

slanidrac16

Supporting Member
Reaction score
We beat perhaps the best team in football tonight. We beat them at their own game.

We hung on and hung on and took advantage of their mistakes. That’s what good teams do.

One more thing. This game wouldn’t have been this close if it weren’t for absolute perfect passes by Wilson. I mean perfect!

I have ripped on PP21 in the past and he may have played his best game in 3 or 4 years.

I don’t want to hear Fitz is washed up. He was used in spectacular fashion.

Huge win. Fun win!

Garthshort

Reaction score
We beat perhaps the best team in football tonight. We beat them at their own game.

We hung on and hung on and took advantage of their mistakes. That’s what good teams do.

One more thing. This game wouldn’t have been this close if it weren’t for absolute perfect passes by Wilson. I mean perfect!

I have ripped on PP21 in the past and he may have played his best game in 3 or 4 years.

I don’t want to hear Fitz is washed up. He was used in spectacular fashion.

Huge win. Fun win!
Agree with everything you posted, but while Wilson's passes were great, so were Lockett's catches.

BritCard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Holy crap. How did you survive that game? I just watched the 15m highlights and I feel like I need therapy.

Not scoring on Budda pick, letting then score on a bomb with seconds in the first half, the number of 3rd down conversions we let happen, busted bubble screens had me in a rage. Then the comeback. The FG to force OT. Then the missed FG. The DK TD called back. The Simmons interception. The winner.

Im shaking. There may have been some watering of eyes (I think the wife was chopping onions for breakfast). How did you live through that for 3 hours?!

(also in what I saw Dre Kirkpatrick looked garbage and gave up about 20 catches it seemed)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tally Cardinal