Budda Baker getting paid

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He is the eraser. He tackles everyone. I bet if he played against Carolina we win.
I like the team pivoting to calling him the eraser after prematurely calling simmons that

Sent from my motorola edge plus using Tapatalk

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
All Baker does is make play after play. I don’t understand how people can’t see it.
Some people like their safeties that can cover receiver's on occasion.. lol.

He did have a great game tonight. That INT showed just how in sync he felt too. His energy is always fantastic. No issues there ever.

SpokaneCardfan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I like the team pivoting to calling him the eraser after prematurely calling simmons that

Sent from my motorola edge plus using Tapatalk
no doubt! Just good to see the rookies in getting reps tonight.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

iLLmatiC

Drive-by Poster
Reaction score
You got one
An impressive one too

I was pulling for him to run that in. Everyone's been talking poo about his 0 ints. Can you imagine if his first one was a pick 6 on a Monday night game? Buddha is the heart of the defense. We need to move Simmons to SS and watch that tandem grow.

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I have no problem with him making me eat crow. If he keeps playing anywhere near this level, I’ll gladly overdose on it.

Thing is he has been making plays for quite some time now. He did make the top 100 players in the NFL per the NFLN last year. He did just earn a huge pay day.

It seems to me that at times we as a fan base are sometimes extra hard on some of our players. PP. Honey Badger, Budda, DJ and etc. We at times eat our own because ...... well I'm not sure. KM had a tough game throwing the ball tonight but if anyone thinks he wasn't the main reason we won the game I don't know what to tell ya.

iLLmatiC

Drive-by Poster
Reaction score
Thing is he has been making plays for quite some time now. He did make the top 100 players in the NFL per the NFLN last year. He did just earn a huge pay day.

It seems to me that at times we as a fan base are sometimes extra hard on some of our players. PP. Honey Badger, Budda, DJ and etc. We at times eat our own because ...... well I'm not sure. KM had a tough game throwing the ball tonight but if anyone thinks he wasn't the main reason we won the game I don't know what to tell ya.

I mean, Dallas only scored 10 points lol.

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
Baker's biggest strength is just always being around the ball (mostly as a tackler).

I think part of the reason for his lack of pass breakups and interceptions is the scheme that he is playing in.

This game they really made it a point to get pressure with tight coverage and were close to picking off 4+ passes.

Rohinaz

All Star
Reaction score
Baker is playing like the best S in the NFL. And I don't think any CB has had a better season that patrick peterson this year.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Absolutely, I've seen Gilmore, ramsey and Sherman all get beat this year. Petersons had a great year so far.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

I think Peterson as a whole has been above average but today the whole secondary played their asses off :raccoon::raccoon:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G-PA