Opinions please

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Was offered this trade for Hopkins. I would still have Michael Thomas and OBJ at WR. But I’m weak at RB with David Johnson and Leveon Bell....

Chark isn’t a scrub and thinking I should accept? Any thoughts from the peanut gallery?

You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP
Shane

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is it a points per reception league?

yes... but I would still have Michael Thomas coming back OBJ and Chark that’s pretty solid WR corps even without Hop.

iLLmatiC

Drive-by Poster
Reaction score
his only Other RB he can offer is Kamara which he isn’t parting with

But he wants you to part with the best wide receiver? Hopkins has been super consistent this year. OBJ has not, Mike Thomas has so far been hurt all year, Chark has been super inconsistent too, and so has Mixon. Consistency is super important in fantasy football that's why Hopkins is a premium player.

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
I'd ask for a better running back if you're giving away the wide receiver 1 in the league.

Carson, Elliott, Cook, or Jones for Hopkins, Hill, Thomas, Evans, Lockett, Cooper, Thielen, or Adams - always depending on need and depth.

Last edited:

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
I'd personally consider it depending on your depth at RB. This is an awful year at RB, and a guy with Mixon's kind of volume is hard to come by. I'm hoarding RBs any chance I get, especially 3-down RBs like Mixon.

Hopkins is great, and you hate to lose a top option when you're a fan, but I know people in some of my leagues that are down to starting Brian Hill or Cam Akers.

So, I'll vote that you should do it, but only if your RB depth is poor.

iLLmatiC

Drive-by Poster
Reaction score
I'd personally consider it depending on your depth at RB. This is an awful year at RB, and a guy with Mixon's kind of volume is hard to come by. I'm hoarding RBs any chance I get, especially 3-down RBs like Mixon.

Hopkins is great, and you hate to lose a top option when you're a fan, but I know people in some of my leagues that are down to starting Brian Hill or Cam Akers.

Yes but he's not at desperation level. There are better RBs he could obtain for Hopkins.

OP
OP
Shane

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

bro I’m down to david Johnson, leveon bell, Jerick McKinnon

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
If you can get Golladay and Mixon I would pull the trigger. How did you end up with such a poor RB situation?

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Trades aren't about what players have done, it's about what they are going to do.

Nuk for sure is a safe bet, he's going to keep getting targets and points. The only question is will the trade give you more points than Nuk alone?

Burough has been figuring things out. They rode Mixon last week to a win with the most carries and more receptions of the year. I doubt the Bengals move away from that now they found something that worked for a win. The problem is the Bengals have a tough defensive schedule coming up. Ravens, Colts, Titans, Steelers and Skins in the next 6 games.

But Chark is a good add too. Jags number #1 target. Had 9 for 98 and 2 TDs last week.

It's a fair even trade IMO and you should always win in a trade if your the seller. Needs to sweeten the pot a little more.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Yes but he's not at desperation level. There are better RBs he could obtain for Hopkins.
Only if someone is willing to give them up. I'm in multiple leagues where I strongly doubt I could trade for David Johnson with DeAndre Hopkins, that's how dire RB is this year. Yesterday my dad tried to trade Russel Wilson for Ben Roethlisberger and Devonta Freeman and got declined because the manager wasn't willing to get rid of Freeman on account of RB depth.

bro I’m down to david Johnson, leveon bell, Jerick McKinnon
That's a pretty bad slate. Who are your WRs?

Edit: But agreed that if you can get Golladay, that's a good move.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Was offered this trade for Hopkins. I would still have Michael Thomas and OBJ at WR. But I’m weak at RB with David Johnson and Leveon Bell....

Chark isn’t a scrub and thinking I should accept? Any thoughts from the peanut gallery?

You must be registered for see images attach
OBJ for Joe?

OP
OP
Shane

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Only if someone is willing to give them up. I'm in multiple leagues where I strongly doubt I could trade for David Johnson with DeAndre Hopkins, that's how dire RB is this year. Yesterday my dad tried to trade Russel Wilson for Ben Roethlisberger and Devonta Freeman and got declined because the manager wasn't willing to get rid of Freeman on account of RB depth.

That's a pretty bad slate. Who are your WRs?

Edit: But agreed that if you can get Golladay, that's a good move.

Hopkins, Michael Thomas and OBJ I have TY Hilton on the bench and AJ Brown

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard