The 2019-2020 Around the NBA thread

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mavs take out the Bucks in OT. Luka was unstoppable... once again. Depressing

that pass between his own legs on the pick and roll for the dunk was filthy.

every team that passed on Doncic in the draft made a mistake. Dude’s already staking his claim to being one of the best offensive players ever... and he’s 20.

29/9/9... at 20. Dude is a modern day Magic with more of a scorer’s edge. The rebounding and scoring numbers are what have surprised me most.

1Sun

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score

every team that passed on Doncic in the draft made a mistake. Dude’s already staking his claim to being one of the best offensive players ever... and he’s 20.

29/9/9... at 20. Dude is a modern day Magic with more of a scorer’s edge. The rebounding and scoring numbers are what have surprised me most.

Yup, and I was wrong on this one. I actually thought Doncic would be a prima donna and flash for the sake of flash, a la Jason "White Chocolate" Williams. Plus I thought he was overhyped coming out of Europe. I didn't think his game would translate to the NBA, and I thought he would look closer to what we have seen thus far out of Ty Jerome. Turns out Doncic is the real deal and has the "it" factor on top of it.

I maintain that if Ayton had more drive, heart and toughness, his talent level alone would make his pick justifiable as akin to Hakeem over MJ. Unfortunately, those key traits seem lacking in Ayton, at least a decent percentage of the time.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Did Doncic really do this in overtime... amazing.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Lol anyone notice lately if zion doesn't play they win

But when he plays they struggle

Evil Ash

Henchman Supreme
Reaction score
Do we want the spurs or the pelicans to lose today?

We'd love to have them both lose but its not possible.

As much as I hate to admit it, the spurs winning is better for us. They basically eliminate the pels and they have a tougher schedule going forward

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Zion looks done unless he sheds about 40lbs. Has he been moving like this all season? I haven’t watch a single nba game of his.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Zion looks done unless he sheds about 40lbs. Has he been moving like this all season? I haven’t watch a single nba game of his.
Zion also has an abnormal gait. If he doesn’t fix that and lose weight, he’ll have a short NBA career

SunsTzu

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Zion also has an abnormal gait. If he doesn’t fix that and lose weight, he’ll have a short NBA career

I don't know what is more surprising, the noise dive in energy on the court from when he was at Duke, particularly on defense or the fact that even looking lethargic and gassed he can still be so dominate offensively.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
So if suns win out and Portland loses one do suns get the play in gm?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave