List of players opting out of season

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
As others have stated Lineman fit into the high risk category. Getting any type of lung infection can push their hearts into the danger zone.

Personally I am surprised Patrick Peterson did not opt out. Type 1 diabetics are in the extreme high risk category and it has attributed to the deaths of young people who are not in the high risk category age wise.

Personally I do not worry about Covid and think the numbers are fraudulent. I do respect another person's choices. Hopefully things get better and everyone can get back to their jobs. Even the Lineman who hate their jobs (sarcasm).
They are, but not in the direction you think

TJ

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Deion being a clown per usual

Borderrat

Veteran
Reaction score
161,000 deaths and counting.

Some fraud!

Yes a lot of fraud. Fraud in the actual amount of infected people due to faulty testing or outright lies. Testing centers reporting 100 percent infection rate when in reality the real numbers were in the 6 to 9 percent range.

Numerous deaths that were not the result of Covid but counted in the numbers. Actually know two people who had to fight to get the cause of death that was listed as Covid removed from the death certificate because it was not the cause of death. Pure fraud.

Easy to find the facts. Not going to argue with a fool.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
Yes a lot of fraud. Fraud in the actual amount of infected people due to faulty testing or outright lies. Testing centers reporting 100 percent infection rate when in reality the real numbers were in the 6 to 9 percent range.

Numerous deaths that were not the result of Covid but counted in the numbers. Actually know two people who had to fight to get the cause of death that was listed as Covid removed from the death certificate because it was not the cause of death. Pure fraud.

Wow. This is what happens when you read an initial headline and never follow up with a story/claim. Even Ron DeSantis said it was not fraud and the 100% reports were due to confusion surrounding reporting rules.

Last edited:

GuernseyCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

A common-sense guy out to prove that common-sense is not that common.

COVID doesn't cause death any more than HIV did.

It's complications precipitated by the presence of this "novel" coronavirus, which would be noted on a death certificate: It could be pneumonia, heart or organ failure, etc.

My info, other than what is readily available from legitimate sources, comes from the lady in my life who has an MD at the end of her name and has been on the front lines.

By all means, list the sources of your "alternative" facts.

Last edited:

Borderrat

Veteran
Reaction score
A common-sense guy out to prove that common-sense is not that common.

COVID does cause death any more than HIV did.

It's complications precipitated by the presence of this "novel" coronavirus, which would be noted on a death certificate: It could be pneumonia, heart or organ failure, etc.

My info, other than what is readily available from legitimate sources, comes from the lady in my life who has an MD at the end of her name and has been on the front lines.

By all means, list the sources of your "alternative" facts.

Yes my friends son who was killed in a motorist accident labeled Covid death on the certificate. Nothing fraudulent there.

In Florida and elsewhere not reporting negative Covid tests? People who never got tested being notified they came back positive? Nothing fraudulent there. Just oops I made a mistake. Bullcrap.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes my friends son who was killed in a motorist accident labeled Covid death on the certificate. Nothing fraudulent there.

In Florida and elsewhere not reporting negative Covid tests? People who never got tested being notified they came back positive? Nothing fraudulent there. Just oops I made a mistake. Bullcrap.

So, YOU’RE THE ONE PERSON who actually had the friend die on a motorcycle and get listed as a covid death. What are the odds? I’m so sorry for your loss.

GuernseyCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

"Fraud" for what purpose and who benefits?

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
"Fraud" for what purpose and who benefits?
I always thought this to be the case but am not sure of the veracity yet. I have many friends and family in the healthcare industry and have heard some crazy diagnosis claims. From NY to Texas to Florida.

Still though..... I'm not the guy to be making wild claims. But here is what I have found.

Our ruling: True
We rate the claim that hospitals get paid more if patients are listed as COVID-19 and on ventilators as TRUE.

Hospitals and doctors do get paid more for Medicare patients diagnosed with COVID-19 or if it's considered presumed they have COVID-19 absent a laboratory-confirmed test, and three times more if the patients are placed on a ventilator to cover the cost of care and loss of business resulting from a shift in focus to treat COVID-19 cases.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...ore-covid-19-patients-coronavirus/3000638001/

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score

My son's friend died from Covid and they listed it as a motorist accident so I think we're good here.

GuernseyCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I always thought this to be the case but am not sure of the veracity yet. I have many friends and family in the healthcare industry and have heard some crazy diagnosis claims. From NY to Texas to Florida.

Still though..... I'm not the guy to be making wild claims. But here is what I have found.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...ore-covid-19-patients-coronavirus/3000638001/

In summary, the story says the healthcare receives more for Covid-19 patients, but....

Ask FactCheck reporter Angelo Fichera, who interviewed Senator Jensen, noted, "Jensen said he did not think that hospitals were intentionally misclassifying cases for financial reasons. But that’s how his comments have been widely interpreted and paraded on social media."

Ask FactCheck's conclusion: "Recent legislation pays hospitals higher Medicare rates for COVID-19 patients and treatment, but there is no evidence of fraudulent reporting."

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Actually you’re the one that’s the fool

excess mortality rates prove that the death toll is probably 50 to 60,000 under counted

your siding isolated incidents that were corrected as if they happen nationwide

there’s quite a bit of proof that republican states like Texas Florida Arizona etc. are playing with the numbers

It’s incredible how someone could be so naïve and dents and believe anything coming out of Donald Trump’s pie hole It’s incredible how someone could be so naïve and dents and believe anything coming out of Donald Trump‘s pie hole You’re the fool not the people who you think are

TJ

Reaction score

Thank you for bringing up Florida for me!

As of May 27th:

Average reported annual pneumonia deaths 2014-2018: 918

Reported pneumonia deaths in 2020: 5185

Reported COVID deaths in 2020: 1,762

Is it just coincidence that when a pandemic that has pneumonia-like symptoms surfaces that in less than half the year, the state had already reported pneumonia deaths nearly 6x its annual average?

Last edited:

GuernseyCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Thank you for bringing up Florida for me!

As of May 27th:

Average reported annual pneumonia deaths 2014-2018: 918

Reported pneumonia deaths in 2020: 5185

Reported COVID deaths in 2020: 1,762

Is it just coincidence that when a pandemic that has pneumonia-like symptoms surfaces that in less than half the year, the state had already reported pneumonia deaths nearly 6x its annual average?

Don't care what you say, it's a fraud and you're a fool!

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

1 week ban

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose