OT- Around the NFL 2019-20

Southpaw

Provocateur aka Wallyburger
Supporting Member
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Geezuz, what is wrong with Sean Peyton. Is he so obsessed with his S B Holy Grail quest that he would even consider this? NFL hasn't even ruled Brown eligible.

Anyone heard the back story on his Brown's Masked Singer taping? Very bizarre.

wa52lz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet)
12/28/19, 9:17 AM
#Packers signed G Lucas Patrick to a 2-year extension worth $3.6M with a signing bonus of $350K, source said. From a tryout player 4 years ago to an extension.
We should do something similar with Justin Murray, instead of a one year restricted FA deal. Why not wrap up your swing tackle for the next few years.

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk

Southpaw

Supporting Member
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

prior to the conclusion of last weeks game Lenny Fournette did a disrobing on the home field sidelines, shedding his jersey and pads. I thought that was strange behavior and possibly an , " I am done with the Jags" move. Now he is "calling in sick:. Hmmmmmmmm.

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet)
12/28/19, 11:44 AM
Former #Panthers coach Ron Rivera has emerged as a top coaching candidate & has told people he expects a deal to come together quickly, sources say. It could even be 24 hours after Week 17 ends. The #Redskins have interest, tho other teams without openings yet are also circling.

Southpaw

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet)
12/28/19, 11:44 AM
Former #Panthers coach Ron Rivera has emerged as a top coaching candidate & has told people he expects a deal to come together quickly, sources say. It could even be 24 hours after Week 17 ends. The #Redskins have interest, tho other teams without openings yet are also circling.
retread and same as Marrone????? If it is the Redskins, Gruden to Rivera is a 180 degree turnabout.

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet)
12/28/19, 2:07 PM
The #Ravens and CB Marcus Peters reached a 3-year contract extension worth $42M, source said. He gets $32M guaranteed. A payoff for their big-time trade.

That is what PP2 is making, ~14m/year. Seems like a team friendly deal and Peters gets to be a FA again at 29.

32m guaranteed is top 3 for CB's.

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
David Newton (@DNewtonespn)
12/29/19, 8:11 AM
The Panthers plan to interview Baylor coach Matt Rhule, 44, for their head coaching job, per source. Rhule's team is playing Georgia in the Sugar Bowl on New Year's Day. Owner David Tepper said it would be a tough transition for a college coach, but... es.pn/2MC0pI2

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Geezuz, what is wrong with Sean Peyton. Is he so obsessed with his S B Holy Grail quest that he would even consider this? NFL hasn't even ruled Brown eligible.

Anyone heard the back story on his Brown's Masked Singer taping? Very bizarre.
He hasn't been rules ineligible, too.

Also, as was on PFT, if they only sign him for playoffs, it costs the Saints nothing, as playoff shares are paid by league pool money. So pretty much zero risk to sign him for playoffs.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Per Jay Glazer, everything the saints told Antonio Brown not to bring to the work out, he did the opposite. Brown brought an entourage when the Saints told him not to bring one. smh lol

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
This strikes me as a Harold Goodwin level endorsement IMO. EB needs more responsibility driving the car before I let him run my garage.
Oh man I was actually trying to quote the Josh McDaniels to the Browns article lol

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard