Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ian Rapoport
@RapSheet

·
1m

#Panthers OC Scott Turner is interviewing with new #Redskins coach Ron Rivera today for the vacant OC job, source said. Incumbent Kevin O’Connell is considered the favorite, but Turner, whose work impressed this year, could potentially end up as his QB coach if he’s not the OC.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
One of the hot rumors today is that Lincoln Riley may finally take a HC job in the NFL after a few years of rumors. Their top QB recruit decommitted yesterday saying he realized it's too far away from home(lives in Georgia) and it immediately sparked rumors Riley is leaving and told the kid and that's why he decommitted.

If true would Riley take the Cowboys job if they finally fire Garrett?

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
The Browns are going to hire a HC before a GM.....Browns being the Browns lol

It's an interesting strategy...completely opposite of traditional thinking.

You get a HC that influences the GM to pick the guys he wants for his system. Bill Parcels would be a big fan. :)

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
One of the hot rumors today is that Lincoln Riley may finally take a HC job in the NFL after a few years of rumors. Their top QB recruit decommitted yesterday saying he realized it's too far away from home(lives in Georgia) and it immediately sparked rumors Riley is leaving and told the kid and that's why he decommitted.

If true would Riley take the Cowboys job if they finally fire Garrett?
I hope so.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I hope so.

I just don't know if I buy Riley would work for Jerry Jones?

The rumor is because this recruit had said publicly on multiple occasions he was going to Georgia or Florida but he picked OU because he wanted to be coached by Lincoln Riley. So now people are guessing that Riley must have told him look I'm going to take an NFL job I want to be fair to you so you have time to pick a different school if you want to. But it's total conjecture the kid is saying he just decided Oklahoma is too far away, he's expected to commit to Georgia pretty soon.

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I just don't know if I buy Riley would work for Jerry Jones?

The rumor is because this recruit had said publicly on multiple occasions he was going to Georgia or Florida but he picked OU because he wanted to be coached by Lincoln Riley. So now people are guessing that Riley must have told him look I'm going to take an NFL job I want to be fair to you so you have time to pick a different school if you want to. But it's total conjecture the kid is saying he just decided Oklahoma is too far away, he's expected to commit to Georgia pretty soon.
Just a gut feeling but I don't think Riley would work for Jones. The players in the locker room know who has the power in that locker room and it ain't going to be Lincoln Riley. Jerry is going to need to stop being a control freak and let his coaches coach.

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
14.6m for Eddie Jackson?

Budda is a free agent after next year...he may end up getting more money than All-Pro Tyrann Mathieu is getting paid now (14m/year).

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Per tweets Saleh is interviewing for the Browns head coaching position.

I might be in the minority but I think the departure of Saleh, would be a huge positive for the 49ers.

I think Saleh is the weak link for the 49ers. I am not a fan of his.

just my 2 cents

AZman5103

Hall of Famer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score

I might be in the minority but I think the departure of Saleh, would be a huge positive for the 49ers.

just my 2 cents

Geez the Browns are dumb. At this point why wouldn't you go to one extreme or the other, either a proven, long time NFL head coach, or all in on a college guy.

I don't know if the Browns are mature enough to listen to a college coach, unless it was someone like Riley, who Baker would have respect for from day 1.

If I was a cleveland fan.

Choice 1: Lincoln Riley

Choice 2: Mike McCarthy

Choice 3: Marvin Lewis?

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score

just my 2 cents
Dave Mac 2.0????

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard