K1 shines again

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
According to the preseason hype machine Km was supposed to be unsackable due to his amazing pocket awareness,transcendent due to his awesome amazing skills,etc…….yadda yadda yadda.Has he lived up to being the top pick in the draft? I don`t know.. but due to the hype more was expected.

This is hyperbole though. No one was saying he would not get sacked. They were saying he had the ability to avoid sacks. Yet, people still have this delusion that posters were clamoring that he would never be sacked.

:deadhorse:

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
No it's not all good
There is nothing worse then people not admitting a mistake
It looks more like they truly want him to fail instead of saying I was wrong
For sure bw52 is more coherent in his action then Solar
I don't think we need the guy to do anything..imo at least. There are worse things than a guy being skeptical on a football message board man. I want people to have their opinions like I want to have my own.. but to each their own. It's all good. ;)

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
No it's not all good
There is nothing worse then people not admitting a mistake
It looks more like they truly want him to fail instead of saying I was wrong
For sure bw52 is more coherent in his action then Solar

When I see that its was a mistake I will admit it was a mistake.Presuming you know what and why I think is pure ******** .So just quit while you are behind Karnak.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
When I see that its was a mistake I will admit it was a mistake.Presuming you know what and why I think is pure ******** .So just quit while you are behind Karnak.
Behind Karnak?
I don't know who he is:)

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Eh, idk man. The league is still hungry for pass rushers & players that can fit in any scheme, & he’s pretty much the consensus best after Chase Young. I have a hard time seeing him drop out of the top 15 let alone the 1st round.
You could be right. I think his lack of pass rush production this year is what causes him to fall. The 2.5 sacks vs Minnesota is trending the way people want him to go but he only had 4.5 prior to that game.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Top 10 in QBR
Top 10 in EPA
Top 10 in Passing Yards

5 INT's on almost 400 passes.

This kid is something. Just need to work more vertically and he can be top 5 in the league. I have faith that K2 will make this a priority in the offseason.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Top 10 in QBR
Top 10 in EPA
Top 10 in Passing Yards

This kid is something. Just need to work more vertically and he can be top 5 in the league. I have faith that K2 will make this a priority in the offseason.
It's why I really wanted them to trade up for Hollywood. I believe that would have made his transition much easier with that familiarity and his speed to stretch the field. Which is probably what they were (hopefully) thinking and nabbed Andy a round later instead.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
It's why I really wanted them to trade up for Hollywood. I believe that would have made his transition much easier with that familiarity and his speed to stretch the field. Which is probably what they were (hopefully) thinking and nabbed Andy a round later instead.
If Byron truly was #5 on their board...... We never had a shot at Hollywood IMO. BUT! Hollywood has really slowed down with these minor injuries.

gimpy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Well, my. 02¢. People give all the stats that k1 has done thus far, most of which are quite good for a "rookie", any rookie . Our scoring is up, our turnovers are way down, yet, supposedly he makes all these "rookie" mistakes, Yada, Yada, Yada.

I guess I do see some mistakes, but they are not made by just rookies, but by qb's, rookie or not. I don't know what qb we could realistically have on our team right now that would make this a better team right now. But, there are some here, well, Yada, Yada, Yada.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Top 10 in QBR
Top 10 in EPA
Top 10 in Passing Yards

I still say they should have traded up to get Hollywood Brown at the end of round 1 (well..before Baltimore) A true vertical threat would make this offense go. Hope Andy improves next year.

Oh and if He can just get use to using his top end speed more often
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Makes everyone look slow

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Thanks that cost him another 20-30 yards depending on RAC. Add in the PI that Kirk drew and he's well over 200 yards passing.

That's a perfect throw too.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry, that wasn't a drop. Glad he had a helmet on.

I meant the one Gator AZ posted not the one they called PI on when it hit him in the helmet.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The good news is we're starting to see WR's getting separation, at least Kirk is and we had a few others.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Isabella blunder also was on a 3rd down if I recall.

It really is hard to see if it was a blunder. Did Kyler/Isabella mention if this was for sure a back shoulder throw?

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
That Kirk drop was an absolute DIME by K1!!!

Maybe that is why Kyler Murray was so mad yesterday. Guys can’t continue to drop catches and run in the wrong direction with alligator arms in the air. Too many drops and mistakes by receivers not named Larry Fitzgerald.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That Kirk drop was an absolute DIME by K1!!!

it's the second MAJOR drop by Kirk after that perfect 50 yard bomb that would have been a 70 yard TD bomb that Kirk just flat dropped near halftime of the Carolina game.

you can't be considered anything even remotely close to a #! WR if you're dropping huge gainers repeatedly.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
This is hyperbole though. No one was saying he would not get sacked. They were saying he had the ability to avoid sacks. Yet, people still have this delusion that posters were clamoring that he would never be sacked.

:deadhorse:
Those same people believe the Earth is flat and that we never landed on the moon.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose