Cardinals at Buccaneers gameday thread 11-10-19

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
we have not lost any fumbles. Murray has 4 INT

I was thinking along these lines as well. This article made me ask what?

See excerpt:

What could the diminutive Murray and this rag-tag offense that has been so up and down and yet so surprisingly intriguing, possibly have done to be the "first" of anything? Especially when you consider the Cardinals' underwhelming 3-5-1 record through nine games entering Sunday’s meeting here against coach Bruce Arians and his 2-6 Tampa Bay Buccaneers?

They haven’t turned the football over once in five consecutive games. Not one interception. Not one fumble. It’s the longest such streak in club history and believe it or not, it’s tied for the third-longest streak ever in the NFL dating back to the league merger in 1970.

https://www.azcentral.com/story/spo...-record-setting-arizona-cardinals/2529904001/

WindCardinal

All Star
Reaction score

See excerpt:

What could the diminutive Murray and this rag-tag offense that has been so up and down and yet so surprisingly intriguing, possibly have done to be the "first" of anything? Especially when you consider the Cardinals' underwhelming 3-5-1 record through nine games entering Sunday’s meeting here against coach Bruce Arians and his 2-6 Tampa Bay Buccaneers?

They haven’t turned the football over once in five consecutive games. Not one interception. Not one fumble. It’s the longest such streak in club history and believe it or not, it’s tied for the third-longest streak ever in the NFL dating back to the league merger in 1970.

https://www.azcentral.com/story/spo...-record-setting-arizona-cardinals/2529904001/

ah. It says in the last 5 games. Which is true!

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

See excerpt:

must be deflating our footballs

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Crazy how many people on this board wanted Jameis Winston back in that draft

Proteus

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Murphy with the interception! :) Now let's score a touchdown.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose