Sign Patrick Peterson to that extension, right?

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
I see an effort issue. He’s often jogging around, tailing receivers, avoiding tackles, And mysteriously falling down when he thinks he’s going to get clowned on tape

He’s dogging it cus he don’t wanna be here
:clapping::notworthy::clapping::notworthy:

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Should we trade chandler jones too? And cut Suggs, I mean where were they against 2nd string 49ers linesman.

Good thing you are not a gm.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Chandler has been a beast for three years. Peterson hasn't been good without PEDs since 2016.

Suggs should have never been signed in the first place. 7 million bucks for a guy in his 16 year.

Unfortunately, the guy who is a GM thinks like you... which is why we're staring at our fourth consecutive non-winning season.

Rohinaz

All Star
Reaction score
Jones doesn’t loaf repeatedly & dodge tackles, he’s our only pass rusher.

As fans sometimes we need to throw away the Cardinals colored glasses to see the big picture
Just not silly enough to trade our best d player after a bad game. We got zero pressure on 9ers all night and they had backup tackles in the game. Baker got beat twice on the same play.

If you give nfl qbs all day to throw you will be beat. I thought sander got away with pushing off but that's not the point here. We need more talent on defense. Trading peterson or jones is not gonna help

Rohinaz

All Star
Reaction score
Chandler has been a beast for three years. Peterson hasn't been good without PEDs since 2016.

Suggs should have never been signed in the first place. 7 million bucks for a guy in his 16 year.

Unfortunately, the guy who is a GM thinks like you... which is why we're staring at our fourth consecutive non-winning season.
Well the other nfl wrs that play against him disagree with you as he is typically the top cb listed in the nfl top 100. But what do they know...

We switched for 34 to 43 to 34 in 3 years. We lost talent and depth. I'm not advocating we keep keim, but you arent gonna have a top d when switching like that. Need some continuity.

But fans screaming we trade our best defensive player after a bad game is something a bad gm would do.

Buckybird

Reaction score
Just not silly enough to trade our best d player after a bad game. We got zero pressure on 9ers all night and they had backup tackles in the game. Baker got beat twice on the same play.

If you give nfl qbs all day to throw you will be beat. I thought sander got away with pushing off but that's not the point here. We need more talent on defense. Trading peterson or jones is not gonna help

He’s not our best defensive player!!! Imo he’s not 1 of our top 5 players anymore just because of his effort.

Show me a quitter & loafer on the football field when times get tough & I’ll tell you he’s selfish is about himself more than his teammates. #21’s true character as a player was on full display tonight. He couldn’t give 2 rat ***** about the Arizona Cardinals!

They will be a better TEAM long term without him!

It’s time fans, Keim & Michael wake up.

Last edited:

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well the other nfl wrs that play against him disagree with you as he is typically the top cb listed in the nfl top 100. But what do they know...

We switched for 34 to 43 to 34 in 3 years. We lost talent and depth. I'm not advocating we keep keim, but you arent gonna have a top d when switching like that. Need some continuity.

But fans screaming we trade our best defensive player after a bad game is something a bad gm would do.

again... he wasn't very good in 2017. everyone said he was sluggish and didn't look anything like he used to. In 2018, he looked decent again and what do you know? He was using PEDs. He's come back in 2019 without PEDs and has been average (giants game) to bad (New Orleans) to awful tonight.

wake up. this isn't one bad game. and his attitude is atrocious and doesn't want to be here. burying your head in the sand and not being proactive and getting what you can for him before he leaves you holding the bag is incredibly short-sighted.

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Cause that would be the smart thing to do & not trade him for a 1st rounder & another pick, right?
He has either lost a step or he is tanking it to get traded? Can't figure out which one yet, could possibly be he isn't in shape? Or he needs PED's? I know this, he sucked tonight & VJ still doesn't know when to blitz lol.

Buckybird

Reaction score
again... he wasn't very good in 2017. everyone said he was sluggish and didn't look anything like he used to. In 2018, he looked decent again and what do you know? He was using PEDs. He's come back in 2019 without PEDs and has been average (giants game) to bad (New Orleans) to awful tonight.

wake up. this isn't one bad game. and his attitude is atrocious and doesn't want to be here. burying your head in the sand and not being proactive and getting what you can for him before he leaves you holding the bag is incredibly short-sighted.
Dead on cheese!

If Keim, Michael & coaches can’t see he’s not the same player & doesn’t want to play football they’ve got huge monumental issues. It’s clearer than the Arizona sun it’s time to move on from #21

iLLmatiC

Drive-by Poster
Reaction score
Bucky is likely right, I'm gonna have to side with him and cheese. It's only a matter of time before he starts chirping again, trade this dude away, he doesn't want to be here anymore and is dogging it.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

That is starting to look pretty likely what happened unfortunately.

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
Bucky is likely right, I'm gonna have to side with him and cheese. It's only a matter of time before he starts chirping again, trade this dude away, he doesn't want to be here anymore and is dogging it.

No, he better keep his *ucking mouth shut after tonight.

He had the big INT in the NO game. He deserves credit for making that play.

But he might of cost us the game tonight, and that's not cool.

He has eight games to determine his future with this team. He better bring it against Mike Evans when we go to TB.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
When Keim said "there is no way way we are trading PP" it just shows he's not a good GM. A good GM would notice the signs and right time to trade him but that has passed.
Sell high, buy low. It’s freaking simple, Keim!

Last edited:

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score

PP will be 30 next year. If he's not done he certainly doesn't fit the timeline.

Should have moved on this week, Keim and MB just don't have balls when it comes to their vets.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
At least Budda plays like he cares & played his best game of the year
That he did. I busted in him this week (and before) and tonight he showed up. Until they needed stops on third down on the final drive. Then he was nowhere again.

Rohinaz

All Star
Reaction score
That he did. I busted in him this week (and before) and tonight he showed up. Until they needed stops on third down on the final drive. Then he was nowhere again.
I thought sanders got away with a push off on Peterson on the last drive.

I realize people are upset about peterson asking for a trade last year but we have a chance this offseason to reload on d. 49ers had all day to throw the ball today. Murray was running for his life. CBS cant cover forever. This d will be much better next year, dont give up on players in this situation. Dont give up on jones for not dominating backup OTs. Dont give up on peterson for a bad game.

Buckybird

Reaction score
I said the same thing the day he returned from suspension & began running his mouth to the media. The warning signs are there & with each loss he will likely check out more.

Football is the ultimate team goal!!! If 1 of those 11 guys breaks down, miss an assignment or don’t give their maximum effort on any single play, that play usually fails or gets you beat. Doing that for even 10 plays out of 60 is inexcusable

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
I said the same thing the day he returned from suspension & began running his mouth to the media. The warning signs are there & with each loss he will likely check out more.

Football is the ultimate team goal!!! If 1 of those 11 guys breaks down, miss an assignment or don’t give their maximum effort on any single play, that play usually fails or gets you beat. Doing that for even 10 plays out of 60 is inexcusable

If he doesn’t want to be here and play football and is making it demonstrably obvious, than he needs to retire like Carson Palmer did with the Bengals. Don’t let this guy break the franchise and start up problems in the locker room. He has now crashed his trade value. Play or don’t

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
This is the first game which I have turned on Peterson. I think without his banned substance, he is unable to play with his diabetic condition. I still want to beat Arians' Bucs, so I hope he can get it together against Evans for a win but that game will define his future contract

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
This is the first game which I have turned on Peterson. I think without his banned substance, he is unable to play with his diabetic condition. I still want to beat Arians' Bucs, so I hope he can get it together against Evans for a win but that game will define his future contract

Is there an adult in the locker room who can explain to “PP21” how selfish he is being and how to approach the situation in a more professional manner? I am assuming that if Fitzgerald can’t do it, no one can. I turned on him tonight. He appeared to go half speed with no remorse. He has a case of the honey badgers without the big mouth. I wouldn’t trade him. I would make him play, sit or retire. You can’t let a guy dictate your future

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monti Ossentfort