OT- Around the NFL 2019-20

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

As bad as the Skins are right now, they aren't Miami Dolphins bad. Watching them in the season opener was the single worst performance by a team that I have seen in years. As bad as Wilks was, I'm glad the Cardinals skipped on Brian Flores.

TRW

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
As bad as the Skins are right now, they aren't Miami Dolphins bad. Watching them in the season opener was the single worst performance by a team that I have seen in years. As bad as Wilks was, I'm glad the Cardinals skipped on Brian Flores.

Looking at the season so far, I think KK is better than a few coaches.

Just off the top of my head:

Freddie Kitchens
Adam Gase
Brian Flores
Dan Quinn
Matt Nagy
Matt LeFleur- ARod didn't seem too happy even whipping Dallas. He seemed to be snarky toward LeFleur a couple of times on the sideline.
Zac Taylor

I'll take KK over any of them. I might even include Bill O'Brien in that list, but he has the Texans playing pretty well year in year out (but may get his QB killed with that putrid OLine).

I like that KK is evolving and learning on the job. He's showing some signs of developing a blend of his Air Raid and an NFL offensive game plan. Vance Joseph may be the coordinator that needs to be replaced, but that may change if PP comes back strong.

Over all, I am surprised that KK is doing as well as he is so far. There is hope.

Last edited:

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Marcus Golden is having a good game, but of course we didn't need him, right Keim??

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Chase Winovich making more plays than Zach Allen so far..

He's got the Pats system working for him though.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I thought we'd have things a bit easier against the Giants defense, but they are playing their ass off.

And they get 10 days...

East Coast trip for us..

So yea Kliff/Kyler are going to have to be operating at a very high level the next couple of weeks.

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Daniel Jones, imo, is showing that he belongs in the NFL as a starting QB. I know he had a rough night with three picks and not many yards, but he was playing with little help. Barkley will be back soon, and with a high draft pick, they'll probably get a VG WR. And Betcher had the defense playing hard, even though they wore down at the end. Future for the Giants seems bright. JMO.

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
The final last night 35-14, however a blocked punt for a TD and a fumble recovery for a TD. The Giant defense holds the Patriot offense to 21 points and they also scored a TD along the way. I think the Giant defense is going to be a hand full for the Cardinal offense. Betcher has the Giant defense playing well.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose