Should probably trade PP

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
We can get a better #1 than just the Chiefs, especially if the Steelers can get that for Minkah.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
We absolutely should.

He’s not going to resign here. I guarantee he won’t.

Get as much value as you can.

Hell, if it’s a #1 & #3, I’m taking that on the spot. He’s not going to fetch more. He’s not damn Khalil Mack.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Two questions. Number one, is he even treatable while he suspended? Number two, does he come off suspension before the trading deadline?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Rohinaz

All Star
Reaction score
Hell no, have you seen how we have struggled on pass d these 4 games. We need to extend him now

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
We absolutely should.

He’s not going to resign here. I guarantee he won’t.

Get as much value as you can.

Hell, if it’s a #1 & #3, I’m taking that on the spot. He’s not going to fetch more. He’s not damn Khalil Mack.
It would be tough to give up on a 1st and a 3rd. Problem is we have to use those picks to draft good players.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
While I like the idea in general, this team needs better talent. I can't see how getting rid of him improves the talent on our roster. In reagrds to him re-signing...if we are winning, he would stay.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
Two questions. Number one, is he even treatable while he suspended? Number two, does he come off suspension before the trading deadline?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Yes, you can trade a suspended player.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Hell no, have you seen how we have struggled on pass d these 4 games. We need to extend him now

Have you seen how we have struggled on every facet of d this year?

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Why do the Cardinals need more draft picks when they are abject failure to hit on them?

Get proven talent for PP IF they go that route. Hope they don't trade talent like PP.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
It would be tough to give up on a 1st and a 3rd. Problem is we have to use those picks to draft good players.
Yea, maybe that team throws in a 6th & a 2021 4th as well.

He’s not fetching a 1st & a 2nd. He’s not Jalen Ramsey. He’s not 24 in his prime.

Take that offer in a hurry if someone does it.

Hopefully, it’s a different GM making those picks.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
While I like the idea in general, this team needs better talent. I can't see how getting rid of him improves the talent on our roster. In reagrds to him re-signing...if we are winning, he would stay.
The thing is, do people really expect him to stay after his contract? I don’t at all.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Why do the Cardinals need more draft picks when they are abject failure to hit on them?

Get proven talent for PP IF they go that route. Hope they don't trade talent like PP.
New gm and hope for the best. We aren't going to build a contender by trading and then having to pay that guy huge money down the line as well.. Patriots model stuff right there. It has to start with drafting. Has to.

OP
OP
Broseph

Broseph

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score

Considering our d-line doesn’t get any push, it’s going to give our secondary nightmares

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Correct answer. Give him a 4-year 70 mil contract.
Wrong answer. We haven’t seen him play post-suspension. Dude looked like he was losing it. Diagnosed with diabetes. Said they corrected through diet. Came back best corner in league. Caught using PEDs and masking it. No longer buying the “diet” fixed everything. Let’s see if he’s still awesome without the PEDs before we do anything Keim-esque like extending an injured rb with an albatross contract that he can’t live up to.

OP
OP
Broseph

Broseph

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Wrong answer. We haven’t seen him play post-suspension. Dude looked like he was losing it. Diagnosed with diabetes. Said they corrected through diet. Came back best corner in league. Caught using PEDs and masking it. No longer buying the “diet” fixed everything. Let’s see if he’s still awesome without the PEDs before we do anything Keim-esque like extending an injured rb with an albatross contract that he can’t live up to.

And let’s not forget he wanted out ...

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
+1

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score

Richard Sherman got popped for adderal (lucky to have gotten off on a technicality). Afterwards, he was fine. It’s not like whatever PP21 was taking made him super human like Barry Bonds. He’s still one of the most technically sounds DBs in the NFL.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
The thing is, do people really expect him to stay after his contract? I don’t at all.
I guess I land in the world of, if Kyler is amazing, good players will want to play with him. I think we have to operate in the world where Kyler is a franchise QB and will leads us to being a contending franchise. In this world, Peterson would re-sign IMO.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I guess I land in the world of, if Kyler is amazing, good players will want to play with him. I think we have to operate in the world where Kyler is a franchise QB and will leads us to being a contending franchise. In this world, Peterson would re-sign IMO.
Kyler can be the most amazing QB to ever play in the NFL, but it won’t matter if the team around him is a utter wasteland. I think Peterson will see that & leave.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Also, for those clamoring for picks after trading known talent, Raider fans would like a word with you about Mack and Cooper

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Kyler can be the most amazing QB to ever play in the NFL, but it won’t matter if the team around him is a utter wasteland. I think Peterson will see that & leave.

Is your account hacked?

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Nope. Lockdown corners are hard to find.

We need to much help in other areas we would just be creating another hole on the team.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard