Should probably trade PP

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
People on this board are using the same language that was used on Calais Campbell whe he was shown the door. Calais is looking like a fringe HOF and you guys wanna send away an almost shoe-in HOF P2 when he is your best defensive player? What the heck?

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
People on this board are using the same language that was used on Calais Campbell whe he was shown the door. Calais is looking like a fringe HOF and you guys wanna send away an almost shoe-in HOF P2 when he is your best defensive player? What the heck?

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

Yep. I'm guilty of saying that CC was on the back-end of his career and wouldn't produce once the third year of that Jacksonville contract hits. He's found the Fountain of Youth and is playing like he's 26.

You trade PP21 and you risk having to watch him dominate elsewhere only to be left with cognitive dissonance and a draft pick that might land you a decent starting player. I'm not a fan of trading known commodities.

OP
OP
Broseph

Broseph

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Hes not Jalen ramsey, he is a much better. Threads like this drive me crazy. Hes a HOF football players. Hes 1 pro bowl appearance for most in nfl history.
You extend him. We will have plenty of $ to rebuild the rest of the d around peterson and jones.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

He has expressed interest in leaving the team, PED usage, wrong side of 30. We are rebuilding, logically it’s not bad to see what you can get for him. Threads like this only drive you nuts because you’re not looking at this outside of the box. Had he not have been a knucklehead with PED usage and didn’t pull that crap about wanting a trade this likely wouldn’t get brought up.

OP
OP
Broseph

Broseph

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Yep. I'm guilty of saying that CC was on the back-end of his career and wouldn't produce once the third year of that Jacksonville contract hits. He's found the Fountain of Youth and is playing like he's 26.

You trade PP21 and you risk having to watch him dominate elsewhere only to be left with cognitive dissonance and a draft pick that might land you a decent starting player. I'm not a fan of trading known commodities.

CC didn’t demand a trade nor get busted using PEDs...

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
CC didn’t demand a trade nor get busted using PEDs...

Last I checked, he rescinded said trade demand. Hey may be unhappy at the moment, but If you can convince PP21 to sign an extension, none of that matters. It’s better than gutting the roster of talent

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Decisions, decisions. What kind of value does PP21 have right now, at his age, and in the middle of a PED suspension? I think we can only wait for his return in game 7 & see how the season plays out. Do we play better when he returns? Does his return impact our W-L record? Does his return help those around him to be better? NONE of us know what kind of relationship he has right now with our upper brass. For all we know, the PED is just his doings to try to facilitate his way out of AZ? I can't imagine that MB & SK haven't been discussing this since the day that Patrick was suspended. I understand that for many on this board, that alone is a scary thought.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard