Cardinals at Ravens gameday thread 9-15-19

Praxis

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
O-line and defense are sus. Playcalling could be better.

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
I watch every play and hope we can do something but know we won't.. but hope...but know..bit hope...yet know...lol

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Idk why Kyler isn’t running more. Maybe he’s just trying to shed off that “running QB” label some still have him as.
I honestly don’t think he’s as fast as we were lead to believe. He’s fast just not next level fast. He’s not Vick it Lamar fast.

The offensive play design is also pretty yuck so far. Any designed runs seem telegraphed and poorly constructed.

RockinDaMike

Veteran
Reaction score
I don't care who's there in our first round, we better get the best lineman in the country

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Kai

Osbern61

Insomniac
Reaction score
Does anyone else find these pregame and halftime little interview segments completely uninteresting?

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I honestly don’t think he’s as fast as we were lead to believe. He’s fast just not next level fast. He’s not Vick it Lamar fast.

The offensive play design is also pretty yuck so far. Any designed runs seem telegraphed and poorly constructed.

I think he's fast but he looks like he doesn't want to run and that hesitation against a fast NFL defense is a problem.

I don't want him to get hurt and run around like RG3 etc he will, but I want him to read the defense and when they sell out to the handoff he HAS to run it.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Some are killing our offensive line...meh...some of it is on them and some of it is on Squeak. Together, they can be problematic. We just need more physical and athletic talent on our roster. The schemes seem ok and will get better as they are refined.

Not much of a running game so far. Ingram has 9 more yards than DJ, but Lamar has 60 more yards than Squeak. It isn't just us that is struggling to run the ball. Jackson has just made more throws than Squeak so far.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

He has also put on substantially more weight and that will do it as well.. he looks a little bulkier than I'd like for a guy his size to look.. but that's just me.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
I’m still waiting to see the genius offensive play calling. This offense seems designed to throw to covered wrs and not create gaping holes that a spread oline should create.
The offense is designed to spread the defense out...when you have an athletic QB, you should be creating more plays with QB running because the defense is so spread out. Squeak isn't making the defense pay for that and so there is more man coverage.

bojack

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I don't see anything unique about this offensive scheme outside of the occasions when we put 5 or 6 wide, which doesn't result in anything special. Seems like KM will avoid even minor contact at all costs. I haven't seen him stay in the pocket wait to the last moment to deliver a ball. Too much rolling out right early.

Broseph

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
If I’m a Baltimore fan I’m holding my breath every time Jackson runs like a RB, they are toast without him.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard