2019 1st round pick is QB Kyler Murray

Delmar M Lewis

All Star
Reaction score
that's pathetic
pretty sad to hear from an old time Cardinals fan
Well I just cant get past everything that's been said and done in the Organization since the end of the season and yes I've never felt this way before even with Clyde Duncan Steve Little or Anthony Bell I seriously thought the whole organization was over all of that but apparently I was very wrong

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Well I just cant get past everything that's been said and done in the Organization since the end of the season and yes I've never felt this way before even with Clyde Duncan Steve Little or Anthony Bell I seriously thought the whole organization was over all of that but apparently I was very wrong

u can be skeptical about a player but at least u give him a chance to change your perplexity
especially if he is a cardinal

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
Yeah, my "blind hatred" where I consistently call the kid talented but question some things about him. I am awfully judgmental.

Rosen barely threw passes to some of the people that played on this roster. Kyler had as long as he wanted to SCRIPT a routine.

Solar7, hope you're doing well today sir.

Please google "walk of atonement" and "game of thrones".

That's what's going to happen to you bro (figuratively). :)

And guess who's going to be ringing the bell?

Last edited:

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Solar7, hope you're doing well today sir.

Please google "walk of atonement" and "game of thrones".

That's what's going to happen to you bro. :)

And guess who's going to be ringing the bell?

Everyone falls in love with Murray's game, it just takes some people longer.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wasnt really refering to Murray but to all of those that dont participate in all of the activities but yes I'm firmly in the anti Murray camp always have been Always Will Be
As I told Solar. When he succeeds ( assuming that is what you really want) there will be room on the bandwagon but nowhere near the front row. More like row ZZ.lol!

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Always Will Be
This is a problem. He’s our QB. You are going to actively root against him? Before he’s even thrown a pass in a cardinals uniform? This isn’t a woman beater. This isn’t a criminal. Unless he’s done something to you personally I can’t understand this position. I’ve never suggested someone stop cheering for the cardinals, but if you’re going to root against Murray you’re rooting against the cardinals. You might want to find something to do that makes you happy and leave the cardinals behind.

Delmar M Lewis

All Star
Reaction score
This is a problem. He’s our QB. You are going to actively root against him? Before he’s even thrown a pass in a cardinals uniform? This isn’t a woman beater. This isn’t a criminal. Unless he’s done something to you personally I can’t understand this position. I’ve never suggested someone stop cheering for the cardinals, but if you’re going to root against Murray you’re rooting against the cardinals. You might want to find something to do that makes you happy and leave the cardinals behind.
I have it's called raising my kids and supporting them never thought I would root against the Cards so I wont I will just not watch them anymore

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
1 year max. Is all, used to be more but the org. Changed that with their offseasons activities would you not agree
You seem to be upset with the mistakes they’ve made in the past. Well this year couldn’t be further away from the same old same old.
Back in January I was in the camp of keeping Rosen. Watching film, listening to pundits both pro and con, looking at the big picture swayed my outlook.

The thought of a qb that can buy time and extends plays is exciting. It doesn’t mean he is going to “change the game”. That is the overhype but that’s not what most of us are saying.

In fact for the first time the Cardinals chose a path and followed it. But from the coaching staff to free agency and the draft they have shown to have a plan. The plan is not complete because it is impossible to repair the entire roster in 1 year. But they have done a pretty darn good job in laying the ground work.

I doubt it will all come together in 1 off-season but we will see an improved and more exciting team. Murray will be part of the improvement AND failure this year. So will the rookie receiving corps and injuries.

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
You seem to be upset with the mistakes they’ve made in the past. Well this year couldn’t be further away from the same old same old.
Back in January I was in the camp of keeping Rosen. Watching film, listening to pundits both pro and con, looking at the big picture swayed my outlook.

The thought of a qb that can buy time and extends plays is exciting. It doesn’t mean he is going to “change the game”. That is the overhype but that’s not what most of us are saying.

In fact for the first time the Cardinals chose a path and followed it. But from the coaching staff to free agency and the draft they have shown to have a plan. The plan is not complete because it is impossible to repair the entire roster in 1 year. But they have done a pretty darn good job in laying the ground work.

I doubt it will all come together in 1 off-season but we will see an improved and more exciting team. Murray will be part of the improvement AND failure this year. So will the rookie receiving corps and injuries.

That is a really nice post Slanidrac16. Very pure philosophically.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have it's called raising my kids and supporting them never thought I would root against the Cards so I wont I will just not watch them anymore
Lol. Well I usually refrain from this but see ya. To continue commenting in this forum and then proclaiming you are no longer going to watch then we have this thing called “ ignore”. Many will use it. I won’t. I’ll just skip over your comment.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Okay, if you’re not going to watch can you do us a favor and maybe not post here? If you’re not going to watch them then you obviously don’t have anything if value to add to the board other than irrational hate based on zero insight (because you won’t be watching). I mean this means you literally bring nothing to the board but baseless negativity.

I mean, if I’m wrong someone please point it out because I’ve never asked anyone to leave the board, but I can’t for life if me see any potential for redeeming qualities in your posts given what you’ve stated. And I welcome opposing arguments that make me think.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Lol. Well I usually refrain from this but see ya. To continue commenting in this forum and then proclaiming you are no longer going to watch then we have this thing called “ ignore”. Many will use it. I won’t. I’ll just skip over your comment.
Oh thank god I’m not completely out to lunch in this respect. I have ignored my share of people on the board but never actually asked someone to leave. I just can’t understand his desire to be here if he’s not going to contribute.

Delmar M Lewis

All Star
Reaction score
Oh thank god I’m not completely out to lunch in this respect. I have ignored my share of people on the board but never actually asked someone to leave. I just can’t understand his desire to be here if he’s not going to contribute.
How bout a compromise I dont post anymore on Murray and just on the other stuff as my feelings are all to well known about the Murray hype I will stay away from his stuff ok there is after all a great many things and players to like after no. 1

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
just blasted through 7 pages. figured maybe we would be talking about how he weighed in at 211 yesterday. That's good news. Stout kid.

Y'all can go back to arguing about his skills now.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
How bout a compromise I dont post anymore on Murray and just on the other stuff as my feelings are all to well known about the Murray hype I will stay away from his stuff ok there is after all a great many things and players to like after no. 1
Dude if you can discuss other stuff I’m all for it!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose