Josh Rosen says goodbye to the Cardinals in a classy way

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
And yet so few people bother to do it
Yep. I think it was great. Scripted or not.. agent influenced or not...it took a pair of stones to do it. TD on NFLN mentioned this whole experience could have really humbled him which will only help his career and personal life. Imo

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
Yep. I think it was great. Scripted or not.. agent influenced or not...it took a pair of stones to do it. TD on NFLN mentioned this whole experience could have really humbled him which will only help his career and personal life. Imo
Yeah, we were tired of the Honey Badger responses when we gave him a chance no one else would and paid him huge bucks in spite of this injuries and lost time. Rosen was a breath of fresh air. He is gone but people still want to hate him. It is over, we need to move on.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah, we were tired of the Honey Badger responses when we gave him a chance no one else would and paid him huge bucks in spite of this injuries and lost time. Rosen was a breath of fresh air. He is gone but people still want to hate him. It is over, we need to move on.

It floors me how much of a little bitch he is.

ProdigalSun

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Appreciate that he gave his all while he was here and he took his lumps like a man last year. I know I would be happy if Kyler can acquit himself off the field similarly

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Classy beyond words. Not many would have handled this as well as he did. People like Steve Smith should have a fraction of the class Josh does. Hope he does great in Miami.

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Lol

All you people being impressed with the scripted video. His reaction to the Murray pick to immediately scrub the Cards off all his social media speaks more than scripted words.

Find a mirror and take a good look.

Did you see a flawless person looking back at you.

Most of us make mistakes but it is what you do going forward that defines you.

Honey Badger still doesn't get it, not sure if you get it, but I'm sure Rosen gets it.

OP
OP
D

Dante

All Star
Reaction score
Last edited:

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
Self-centered, entitled brat

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

I heard that Kyler Murray arrived early at the charity event that the other 24 draft attendees participated in Wednesday. Oh wait. He was the only no show. Kyler has big shoes to fill when it comes to class. Let’s see how he holds up behind this line. I am on board. But if he goes down early or turns out to be a prima Donna we are in trouble