Cards meeting today (3/19) in OK with Murray

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I want Cardinals to draft Bosa. Let's not forget Bosa also made "business" decision to not come back and finish the season for Ohio. Also Bosa is not working out at his pro day either.

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
His opinion is just hyperbole. That is why I called him out for hyperbole.

No more than I would expect to be called out for such over the top hyperbole as to say "I wouldn't draft Bosa til round 3"

So being moderator gives you freedom to be a judge and jury on other peoples opinion? Maybe he doesn`t see it has hyperbole.last I heard you aren`t king and ruler of all opinions.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So being moderator gives you freedom to be a judge and jury on other peoples opinion? Maybe he doesn`t see it has hyperbole.last I heard you aren`t king and can`t ruler of all opinions.
What does being a moderator have to do with anything? Why do people see volunteer work of keeping the board clean as some sort of you have to act different than everyone else now standard?

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If this were any other year where there were a few full-sized humans good enough to be starters in the NFL it wouldn't be as silly. I don't disagree that he is top 2 QBs, but undersized, risky QBs normally go in round 2 or 3. That's all I am saying.

Except that isn't the case by every source I listed yesterday. I went to every website I could think of for rankings and he is consistently a 1st round grade.

His height is already built into the existing rankings of around #12 (that seemed to be fairly common though the analytics websites have him as the clear #1)

As many have said if he was 2 inches taller he would be ranked #1.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
I guess you haven't attended those games vs the Seahawks where Wilson eats up the Cardinals, which is pretty much every game he has ever played in Glendale. I guess that is why a professional franchise, and a league of many franchises, would consider it. But hey this is ASFN. If they listened to ASFN Josh McCown and Marcel Shipp would still be starting for the Cardinals still.
I've also attended games where Seneca Wallace was the starter. And Case Keenum. And a bunch of other NFL QBs who were about my size and were miserable players.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So being moderator gives you freedom to be a judge and jury on other peoples opinion? Maybe he doesn`t see it has hyperbole.last I heard you aren`t king and ruler of all opinions.

It's a message board. We are discussing each other's opinions at all times.

I take the time to back mine up with facts, sources, and an open mind.

None of that has to do with me banning people who get too personal.

OP
OP
az jam

az jam

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I want to keep Rosen.

But if we draft Murray I’ll be a HUGE fan and root for his success BIG TIME!

I’ll eat some crow all day long if it means victories..

Now, that is showing some class. I too will support whatever decision the Cards do.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What does being a moderator have to do with anything? Why do people see volunteer work of keeping the board clean as some sort of you have to act different than everyone else now standard?

Yes we should all be held to the same standards. I don't believe I have gone out of line here but if I have then it's not my intent.

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
I wonder if they also have a co-pilot that flies with him. That would make good sense. I have flown in some corporate jets and they usually had co-pilots.

I am sure he does, it wouldn’t surprise me if a plane the size a Gulfstream 4 requires a co pilot by law.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes we should all be held to the same standards. I don't believe I have gone out of line here but if I have then it's not my intent.
I think people have never moderated a forum so they think it is more than it is. You did nothing. People just choose to attack the moderator label at times. isn't the first and wont be the last.

BW52

Registered
Reaction score

No more than I would expect to be called out for such over the top hyperbole as to say "I

wouldn't draft Bosa til round 3"

No more than I would expect to be called out for such over the top hyperbole as to say "I wouldn't draft Bosa til round 3"[/QU

what does keeping the board clean have to do with a dissenting opinion of the person who moderator?Having a dissenting opinion is acting different?

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think people have never moderated a forum so they think it is more than it is. You did nothing. People just choose to attack the moderator label at times. isn't the first and wont be the last.

It's the man keeping me down!

BW52

Registered
Reaction score

I think you have been a little snarky a time or two in our discussions but I admit I have too.No harm done and none meant.We completely disagree on several things but it is what it is.