Kyler Murray Film Analysis (Best QB In The Draft)

Praxis

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

b8rtm8nn

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score

I agree with him. I re-watch the Alabama game, one more time, to see how ordinary Kyler can be. And if that was his worst, he would be a good NFL quarterback and still make a couple big plays and get a few first downs with his feet, if necessary. Oklahoma was just out classed by Alabama everywhere. Put Rosen in that same game, he would’ve gotten destroyed.

AZCrazy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Quarterbacks with great arms and brains last 15 years. QB's with great legs last 5.

The real question is how is Murray's mind? No one talks about that enough. Regardless of height, is he Peyton or Jamarcus?

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
I agree with him. I re-watch the Alabama game, one more time, to see how ordinary Kyler can be. And if that was his worst, he would be a good NFL quarterback and still make a couple big plays and get a few first downs with his feet, if necessary. Oklahoma was just out classed by Alabama everywhere. Put Rosen in that same game, he would’ve gotten destroyed.

Garbage. speculation .BS.

b8rtm8nn

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Garbage. speculation .BS.

Of course it’s speculation, but compare the stats of Rosen’s last year at UCLA and Murray’s. Rosen only had one ‘good’ game against Hawaii, and Murray only had one ‘bad’ game in totality.

Rosen only had one good game that year higher than Murray’s one bad game, in terms of QBR. What kind of game would Rosen have had against Alabama? Speculation, yes; garbage, not likely.

Last edited:

NittanyCard

Veteran
Reaction score
Hate that I’m starting to entertain the pick of Murray when Rosen was presented McCoy’s putrid offense.

Still riding Bosa, see what Rosen has and there’s Trevor Lawerence down the road waiting.

Southpaw

Provocateur aka Wallyburger
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Steve Mariucci did his white board play diagrams with Dwayne Haskins and Will Grier. Did Murray perform with Steve or did he opt out on this also?

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
Steve Mariucci did his white board play diagrams with Dwayne Haskins and Will Grier. Did Murray perform with Steve or did he opt out on this also?

It's all over but the crying Southpaw my friend. Murray is going be holding up a #1 Cardinals Jersey on draft day.

You need to get right with it. Embrace it Southpaw. Embrace the Murray-ness! :)

Last edited:

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
It's all over but the crying Southpaw my friend. Murray is going be holding up a #1 Cardinals Jersey on draft day.

You need to get right with it. Embrace it Southpaw. Embrace the Murray-ness! :)

This Longhorn sure is embracing the Murray celebration lol

You must be registered for see images attach

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Joel Klatt would be shocked if Arizona doesn't draft Kyler Murray 1st overall | NFL | THE HERD

Incredibly accurate take on Rosen and his instagram "hacking"

Hoodhero

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Of course it’s speculation, but compare the stats of Rosen’s last year at UCLA and Murray’s. Rosen only had one ‘good’ game against Hawaii, and Murray only had one ‘bad’ game in totality.

Rosen only had one good game that year higher than Murray’s one bad game, in terms of QBR. What kind of game would Rosen have had against Alabama? Speculation, yes; garbage, not likely.
UCLA had the same talent as Oklahoma? Dont watch college that much but that's news to me. If Kyler was qb for UCLA that season he would still be in rehab today recovering from the hits taken behind that Oline.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
UCLA had the same talent as Oklahoma? Dont watch college that much but that's news to me. If Kyler was qb for UCLA that season he would still be in rehab today recovering from the hits taken behind that Oline.
:rolleyes:

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cant watch the video
What did he say about the hacked instagram?

No one gets hacked unless it is for your credit card. There isn't some group out there waiting to say or do something stupid on your social media and only just that.

The Instagram thing has reinforced some of the negative perceptions about him around the league and has driven down his value.

He believes the Cardinals are still hoping for a late 1st.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
No one gets hacked unless it is for your credit card. There isn't some group out there waiting to say or do something stupid on your social media and only just that.

The Instagram thing has reinforced some of the negative perceptions about him around the league and has driven down his value.

He believes the Cardinals are still hoping for a late 1st.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Proxy can make it look like you are logging in from anywhere. I could easily make it look like I am logging in from anywhere. Then you post your proof.

Of course even "The proof" is that someone is trying to access your Instagram and only your Instagram account.

With the express purpose of only deleting a select time frame of photos.

It's ludicrous and no one is buying it.

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
Proxy can make it look like you are logging in from anywhere. I could easily make it look like I am logging in from anywhere. Then you post your proof.

Of course even "The proof" is that someone is trying to access your Instagram and only your Instagram account.

With the express purpose of only deleting a select time frame of photos.

It's ludicrous and no one is buying it.[/QUOTE

Of course that would be your take.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn