Official 2019 Free Agency

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Damn that’s a really good signing for them. Verrett, when healthy, is one of the best cover corners in the league.

Except....he hasn't been healthy in a long time.

I think Lynch is starting to feel the heat. He's had a lot more misses than hits as a GM.

NittanyCard

Veteran
Reaction score
Too much for an over 30 year old w/o.
Depends how much is guaranteed.

2 years and cut him when the decline is there with minimal dead money then they made a decent move

Glad we’re not moving on this crop of FA receivers. Wish we’d trade a late pick for Devante Parker I know he’s a sleeping giant.

GuernseyCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Depends how much is guaranteed.

2 years and cut him when the decline is there with minimal dead money then they made a decent move

Glad we’re not moving on this crop of FA receivers. Wish we’d trade a late pick for Devante Parker I know he’s a sleeping giant.

$23m guaranteed.

WindCardinal

All Star
Reaction score
Can we get Corey Liuget from the chargers? Never been a huge sack guy but he’s still only 28 and played better when he was a DE in a 3-4. On the contrary Darius Philon seemed to thrive in the 4-3

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Jordan Raanan
@JordanRaanan
Outside linebacker Markus Golden's deal is for one year and worth up to $4.75 million, per source. It has $2.225 million guaranteed. So a value deal for the Giants hoping to get the guy with 12.5 sacks rather than the one who had 2.5 sacks last season.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson