Official 2019 Free Agency

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Damn that’s a really good signing for them. Verrett, when healthy, is one of the best cover corners in the league.

Except....he hasn't been healthy in a long time.

I think Lynch is starting to feel the heat. He's had a lot more misses than hits as a GM.

NittanyCard

Veteran
Reaction score
Too much for an over 30 year old w/o.
Depends how much is guaranteed.

2 years and cut him when the decline is there with minimal dead money then they made a decent move

Glad we’re not moving on this crop of FA receivers. Wish we’d trade a late pick for Devante Parker I know he’s a sleeping giant.

GuernseyCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Depends how much is guaranteed.

2 years and cut him when the decline is there with minimal dead money then they made a decent move

Glad we’re not moving on this crop of FA receivers. Wish we’d trade a late pick for Devante Parker I know he’s a sleeping giant.

$23m guaranteed.

WindCardinal

All Star
Reaction score
Can we get Corey Liuget from the chargers? Never been a huge sack guy but he’s still only 28 and played better when he was a DE in a 3-4. On the contrary Darius Philon seemed to thrive in the 4-3

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Jordan Raanan
@JordanRaanan
Outside linebacker Markus Golden's deal is for one year and worth up to $4.75 million, per source. It has $2.225 million guaranteed. So a value deal for the Giants hoping to get the guy with 12.5 sacks rather than the one who had 2.5 sacks last season.