Official 2019 Free Agency

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Keim not interested in finding a decent #3 WR is perplexing so far about free agency. Other moves look alright.

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

Reactions: PJ1

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Keim not interested in finding a decent #3 WR is perplexing so far about free agency. Other moves look alright.

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

The wide receiver money has been a little ridiculous so far so I can’t say I blame him at this point there are still options

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
Geronimo Alllison - still think this guy is our #3 WR.

GB can match but gets no compensation if he signs with another team.

We have coach from GB.

He would be much less expensive than unrestricted free agent.

This makes too much sense to me.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Geronimo Alllison - still think this guy is our #3 WR.

GB can match but gets no compensation if he signs with another team.

We have coach from GB.

He would be much less expensive than unrestricted free agent.

This makes too much sense to me.

http://www.nfl.com/player/geronimoallison/2556460/careerstats

That looks like buyer beware to me? Them putting the tender on him that garners them no compensation says a lot too...

Then you also have Aaron Rodgers factor that makes any receiver that plays for them look better than they really are...

I wouldn’t be opposed but there isn’t anything to get excited about with him either.

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
The wide receiver money has been a little ridiculous so far so I can’t say I blame him at this point there are still options

They need to overload the position to help Rosen. Tyrell Williams's $44 million with $22 million guaranteed is worth the short term pain. It is about 12 milllion/year with an out after two. A fallback 2 year 10-12 million dollar offer to Eli Rogers would have been ok too.

Rosen needs receivers who can run correct routes. Don't know if drafted receivers can help in year one.

Chiefs saw the landscape and over paid Sammy Watkins similar to Raiders with Antonio Brown. I think Keim needs to be more pro-active on the WR front.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They need to overload the position to help Rosen. Tyrell Williams's $44 million with $22 million guaranteed is worth the short term pain. It is about 12 milllion/year with an out after two. A fallback 2 year 10-12 million dollar offer to Eli Rogers would have been ok too.

Rosen needs receivers who can run correct routes. Don't know if drafted receivers can help in year one.

Chiefs saw the landscape and over paid Sammy Watkins similar to Raiders with Antonio Brown. I think Keim needs to be more pro-active on the WR front.

I agree we need WRs. But 12 million per year for a guy that averaged 42 yards a game over last two years on an explosive team is beyond ridiculous..... Even suggesting we should’ve paid with the Raiders paid to me is insanity. He’s. Ire hype then substance. His stats in that O speak for themself.

Veer

All Star
Reaction score
I'd rather have Geronimo playing for change, than Tyrell Williams - looks like Tarzan plays like Jane - or Eli Rodgers - midget WR without speed - on multi million contracts.

Sun Devil Mania

Veteran
Reaction score
Based off?

Allison had 20-303-2 in a little over four games before getting injured and missed the rest of the season last year. He was on his way last year to a breakout season before his injury. He is now healthy and ready to go. If you can get him for the right price, it could pay big dividends!

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
Based off?

Have you seen him play?

He tore his groin in the 4th or 5th game last year and missed the rest of the season.

He is not straight line fast but he can get open, catch the ball, high point it (he is 6-3), and he is athletic to be effective with bubble screens and quick passes.

You are betting on the come for this guy. Young guy and has only been playing football since his senior year in high school.

Dude can play and should get even better.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Have you seen him play?

He tore his groin in the 4th or 5th game last year and missed the rest of the season.

He is not straight line fast but he can get open, catch the ball, high point it (he is 6-3), and he is athletic to be effective with bubble screens and quick passes.

You are betting on the come for this guy. Young guy and has only been playing football since his senior year in high school.

Dude can play and should get even better.

I have seen him play. The Packers wide receiver corps has been decimated by injuries the last 2 to 3 years and yet he could still only manage max of 20 catches per season in 3 full seasons with Aaron Rodgers at quarterback...

Sure he’s athletic but nothing that impressive in my opinion.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Allison had 20-303-2 in a little over four games before getting injured and missed the rest of the season last year. He was on his way last year to a breakout season before his injury. He is now healthy and ready to go. If you can get him for the right price, it could pay big dividends!

I wouldn’t be a post for a pennies on the dollar deal that’s for sure.

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ian Rapoport
@RapSheet
The #Bears are signing S Ha Ha Clinton-Dix to a 1-year deal, sources tell me and @MikeGarafolo. Formerly of the #Redskins and #Packers, he gets a new home in Chicago.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson