Madjack's Banner Suggestions - Seattle Game!

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice to meet you Jack! Costco... bringing Arizona Cardinals fans together since 1988. :D

Can't wait to see the finished banner!

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Every Man Up.

That's awesome and perfect for the biggest regular season home game since the San Diego game in 1998.

OP
OP
MadJack

MadJack

Veteran
Reaction score
Nice to meet you Jack! Costco... bringing Arizona Cardinals fans together since 1988. :D

Can't wait to see the finished banner!

Yes, great to meet you as well! Should have known you were on this board (as a moderator no less) when I saw you and the missus all decked out in Cardinals gear!

Chaz

observationist
Reaction score
Every man up is outstanding.
Next fan UoP has some sentiment for me because of Duck but this success isn't about any one individual.
The message essentially is all hands on deck and that every last player and fan is contributing and needed.

OP
OP
MadJack

MadJack

Veteran
Reaction score
And the winner is...

Cards fans,

Again, thanks for all of your fine banner suggestions this past week.

Rarely has a single banner suggestion received such widespread support so I think we're done here. Going with:

"EVERY MAN UP!"

It is perfect as it applies to ALL of us, fan and players alike and should serve as an inspiration if and when it is flashed on the jumbotron! Additionally, the 'U' in UP will have arrows extending upwards as well as the Duckjake tribute in smaller letters above the main message. I will post a pic later.

Special congrats to 'cheesebeef' for this excellent suggestion!

Thanks,
MadJack.

OP
OP
MadJack

MadJack

Veteran
Reaction score
Banner pic

Cards fans,

As promised, here's a pic of the banner for the 12/21 game. I thought it turned out pretty cool with the arrows and '12' on the bird head.

It will be on display for the Big Red Rage show this coming Thursday at Majerle's which is exciting. Following the show, I will then add the Duckjake tribute message and repost a new pic.

Thanks and congrats again to 'cheesebeef'.

MadJack.

Attachments

• EVERY MAN UP banner.jpg
    EVERY MAN UP banner.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 209

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
Cards fans,

As promised, here's a pic of the banner for the 12/21 game. I thought it turned out pretty cool with the arrows and '12' on the bird head.

It will be on display for the Big Red Rage show this coming Thursday at Majerle's which is exciting. Following the show, I will then add the Duckjake tribute message and repost a new pic.

MadJack.

Jack, you have never produced a bad banner in all these years... But buddy, this one is the tops!!!! Cheese - great, great, GREAT suggestion!!!
I can't wait to walk into UoP next Sunday night!!!!! Man o MAN it is going to be En Fuego!!!

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice job cheese!!!

Jack, where did you go for inspiration before you found all the nut cases on this board??

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cards fans,

MadJack.

That's epic!

OP
OP
MadJack

MadJack

Veteran
Reaction score
Nice job cheese!!!

Jack, where did you go for inspiration before you found all the nut cases on this board??

For years, it was just me and my homies chiming in until 2007 when I started posting on the AZ Cards message board.

The majority of my banner messages now come from you the fans!

Thanks,
MadJack

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
For years, it was just me and my homies chiming in until 2007 when I started posting on the AZ Cards message board.

The majority of my banner messages now come from you the fans!

Thanks,
MadJack

Ok, you got to tell us, where do you like being more, on here on the other board. :D

You can tell us, not going to hurt our feelings(well, not mine anyways) ;)

Darkside

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Why ask, it's like asking if you like the blonde or brunette. Maybe we have the better personality without the fake tits. You're still gonna wanna hit the other one occasionally though.

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Cards fans,

MadJack.

This is outstanding!!!!!!!!!!!

Great news is you have some other great suggestions that can be used in the future.

Sorry to be a doofus but what's the 12 represent on the Cardinals head.

OP
OP
MadJack

MadJack

Veteran
Reaction score
Ok, you got to tell us, where do you like being more, on here on the other board. :D

You can tell us, not going to hurt our feelings(well, not mine anyways) ;)

Well, Shaggy, if you were to compare the two boards by the listed number of views and suggestions on this particular thread, I think you may find an indication......

Just sayin.

MadJack.

OP
OP
MadJack

MadJack

Veteran
Reaction score
This is outstanding!!!!!!!!!!!

Great news is you have some other great suggestions that can be used in the future.

Sorry to be a doofus but what's the 12 represent on the Cardinals head.

Dude!!!! 12th man?!?! And yes, you are a doofus...;)

NavyVet

Registered
Reaction score
Based on all the rumors and speculation, "Merry Kurt-mas" would be a great banner

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monti Ossentfort