The Official 2014 NFL Draft Thread

MWOOD92

All Star
Reaction score
Well we might as well blow it up and start over! I like this pick. 100% faith in BASK.

desertdawg

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
So Keim and Arians are not super terrific anymore? Awesome.
They are, just like the last three years we will expect the defense to take a step back while the offense improves... but we haven't been right yet.

Southpaw

Provocateur aka Wallyburger
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Patriots just got a huge player in Dominique Easley. So typical of Belechik. That's who the Cards should have grabbed. Damn it.

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
Adding Bucannon and Minter to the lineup will help with the physicality of the defense, but curious to see if the coverage is going to hold up.

OP
OP
Dr. Jones

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Patriots just got a huge player in Dominique Easley. So typical of Belechik. That's who the Cards should have grabbed. Damn it.

Dude has already blown out both of his knees. I consider it a massive risk in such a deep draft.

Quagmire

The thread killa strikes again
Reaction score

Small DL with health problems. I don't know how NE got this reputation. They get more comp picks because they let all their poor draft picks leave after 4 years.

JerkFace

(Formerly offset) i have a special purpose
Reaction score
Ourlads.com had Bucannon rated as their #1 safety.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Who said they do not think it's close... these safeties are close to me

Virtually ever talking head that does this for a living placed haha and Pryor in a level their own. I don't know what you do for a living, but I'm assuming we would have known if you were an nfl talent evaluator.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
The guy plays bigger than that... see Honey Badger but a even bigger sure tackler in Bucannon and comparisons to Adrian Wilson really are not that far off in my opinion

Hey I think the guys is gonna be a good solid player, but I don't think his game speed matches his 40 time. I watched a lot of YouTube vids on him before the draft & looks like bird in flight compared to Pryors heat seeking missile speed on the field.

I think we reached early for the guy, with our targets off the board., but only time will tell.

desertdawg

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Than the whiner go Safety, we had first dibs in this part of the Draft. Well played Keim!

OP
OP
Dr. Jones

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
All I needed to know.....

Darren Urban @Cardschatter
Arians on Bucannon: "We'll give him opportunities to knock the crap out of people."

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
Fwiw, jax had a 4th round grade on Buchanan. Joke of a pick

OP
OP
Dr. Jones

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Adrian Wilson @adrian_wilson24
@deonebucannon20 congratulations on being drafted to the @AZCardinals Tradition is there for you. Get to work

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey I think the guys is gonna be a good solid player, but I don't think his game speed matches his 40 time. I watched a lot of YouTube vids on him before the draft & looks like bird in flight compared to Pryors heat seeking missile speed on the field.

I think we reached early for the guy, with our targets off the board., but only time will tell.

Yeah, like I said pages ago, at that point, if we could've traded back that would've been the move. It's not at all crazy to think we could've traded and gotten him with even our second second round pick.

Not that we'll ever know.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joseph Garrison