The Official 2014 NFL Draft Thread

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Love the pick plus a third rounder. Nice job FO!

GBR

That pick at #91 has to be the justification for taking him over Dix. Head to head, Dix is just a better prospect.

Oh well, what the hell.

CtCardinals78

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
This Cardinals defensive backfield is going to thump some people. This team blitzes a lot now. Get a guy at the SS position that can get in on blitzes. Awesome.

Southpaw

Provocateur aka Wallyburger
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Still don't understand why Safeties and ILBs go in the 1st round. Especially the 3rd one off the board. WSU sucked. Hopefully he was the best player on that team, because Cougs couldn't stop anyone.

Jay Cardinal

Die Hard Cardinals Fan
Reaction score
Ouch. Lost a lot of respect for Keim today. Backed himself into a corner and was forced to choose a player 20 - 50 picks early. Drafting for need a big change from solid 2013 draft.

Last edited:

TruColor

Trombonist in Roger Goodell's Wedding Rcpt.
Reaction score
That pick at #91 has to be the justification for taking him over Dix. Head to head, Dix is just a better prospect.

Oh well, what the hell.

Did you guys see the pic on Twitter with Clinton-Dix on the phone, with a blunt next to him on the couch?

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Truly does feel like a need pick that is also a reach. I feel better with Dr Jones post about the Eagles and Pats looking to take him as well.

I also get the feeling we have hit that plateau where the next 30 or so players will all have similar grades.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Oh well, what the hell.

Wrong I'd take Bucannon over Clinton-Dix everyday of the week. There different players. He's nasty and that's what this defense is trying to be scary strike fear in people I like it.

Bet we move up in round 2

BirdMan21

Ex-Ex-AP Hype Man
Reaction score
Love the pick.

Got a bigger an faster version of Ha Ha and Pryor plus an extra third

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Love the pick. Pp21, badger and this guy? Watch out

Sent from my XT1056 using Tapatalk

desertdawg

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
This pick allows us to play Cro where he is supposed to be, and that's what's going to make PP look like what he is, and Honey too. We have a lot of field covered now, can contribute right away??? Maybe, but he knows how to cover giants because he has speed and power. And we gotta a third. Cheers yall, filled a need with what we consider fast power that doesn't mind the hit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kingman