Fellow posters please help!

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Me and my wife are struggling to pay the bills, but I don't like asking for handouts so...

I thought maybe some of my fellow ASFN'ers would be interested in possibly helping me out via me offering a product for fellow posters. As I have the ability to create custom decals this was my thought. Anyone who would be interested in one of the following decals I designed for us members please private message me with address and for say $20 I will mail you a custom decal. Or if your interested in a totally original custom one I can do that too. Times are tough and just looking to get by anything you can do to help would be great. The decals below are about 10" wide x 3.75" tall, I thought it would be cool to if we would be able to identify other members while we are out on the streets in the valley too, hence the logo. I am a graphic designer so anybody need anything design wise or logos or anything hit me up anytime. Oh and these are not cheap stickers, real custom vinyl decals would regularly run about $50 if not more if you went to a sign shop to have one made.

Thank You.
You must be registered for see images

Attachments

• CARDS DECALS.jpg
    CARDS DECALS.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 631
Last edited:
OP
OP
nashman

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Sorry one more note the black is not actually a part of decal its just representing the surface like the window of your car. All individual pieces of die cut vinyl decal. Or as I said I can make any custom decal.

binkar

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I am interested Nashman. I have a Cardinals sticker on my car, but my wife needs one as well. What would be the shipping cost? Also do you have anything similar for the Suns?

Let me know.

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Really? No one wants a nice cards color vinyl decal?

The decals look great, nashman! But, as the economy has hit you, it has hit us all. This is an expense I can't support right now, but good luck to you and your enterprise. :thumbup:

AsUpRoDiGy

Magnanimous
Reaction score
Can you do any of these??

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP
nashman

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Come on guys help me out and to those of you that have already thank you!

Single color Cards logos about 7" name your color 10 bucks pm me for details!

Attachments

• CARDS DECALS 3.jpg
    CARDS DECALS 3.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 394

Cody

i love defense
Reaction score
whats the biggest you could do, i want one to put on an empty wall in my room.....kinda like a fat head

OP
OP
nashman

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
as big as you want Cody but if its larger than about 30" it would be multiple pieces that would be tiled together.

OP
OP
nashman

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Paging Cards fans or Anyone, come on guys someone has to want some sort of lettering or decals? Pm me thanks to those of you that have already helped out!

bleedingred

Registered
Reaction score
Wow...these things Rock!!!

I have bought quite a few decals over the years and these are without a doubt the nicest quality I've ever had. I usually spend 3 times the money and end up with an air bubble or two because of the flimsy material. When I show the guys we will be getting more!

Thanks nashman! I'll need a week or two to show them off but will be in contact soon.

Anybody looking to sport a custom logo should jump on this, you'll be glad you did!

OP
OP
nashman

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Thanks bleedingred! Apparently not many Cards fans seem interested in decals supporting the team, thought many more would have wanted to jump on this. Come on guys help me out and support the team!

OP
OP
nashman

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Come on guys season is almost here! Get your decals I can make whatever you want help me out please!

OP
OP
nashman

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
You can never have too much Cards stuff come on guys help me out, let me know what you want I can make anything!

Hollywood

is part black.
Reaction score
Mesa, Arizona, USA, Planet Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
Not to get all lovey dovey but this stuff kicks @ss. I got 3 magnets for my truck (work related) and a couple of the window decals. I also found out the nashman is a cool guy and really knows what he is doing with this stuff. He can make just about anything that your mind can dream up and in my case improved on it.

Thanks again and I gave your number out to some friends that may be looking for something simmilar.

Saxon079

Veteran
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I've been into drag-racing for several years now and have a 1976 Corvette that I just race and have always wanted to put decals on the side will they stick to fiberglass at high speeds? Plus I have a 2001 convertible Vette I would like something nice for the back window.

Last edited:
OP
OP
nashman

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Absolutely Saxon have done race cars, airplanes, etc. PM me and I will give you some contact info and we cna work something out.

young tone

5 TIME SUPER BOWL CHAMPS!!!!!
Reaction score
I know this is a Cards board, but can you do other teams too? I think I'll be interested in a 49er one or an Oakland A's one.