Zaven Collins arrested

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cardinal

All Star
Reaction score
I mean didn’t y’all hear his post draft press conference? The dude was hammered.

Not saying he was is this case, but just shows he’s likes to “spice up” his life a little.

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
Yup - article I read says it was in the Scottsdale Road/Chaparral Rd Area

At 10:04am Sunday morning... Judging by the looks of that mug-shot, I think it's safe to suggest Zavon stumbled into his first "Scottsdale" experience...
Unfortunately, for far too many, learning the hard way is what it takes to get that out of their system. Thank God nobody was hurt...

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Arrested at 10 am but his face looks like he is pretty sleepy

Last edited:

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Wow, pretty disgusted at how people are brushing this off like it's no big deal. The wait and see folks I understand. Everyone else excusing this like it's no big deal, like kids will be kids? Let's just hope none of your loved ones get run over by a "kid just being a kid." Sheesh. This is incredibly stupid and irresponsible. I love to speed while driving. THAT much speeding in that kind of a zone? Nuh uh. No bueno.

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
Wow, pretty disgusted at how people are brushing this off like it's no big deal. The wait and see folks I understand. Everyone else excusing this like it's no big deal, like kids will be kids? Let's just hope none of your loved ones get run over by a "kid just being a kid." Sheesh. This is incredibly stupid and irresponsible. I love to speed while driving. THAT much speeding in that kind of a zone? Nuh uh. No bueno.
Agree.
There would be 40 pages already if alcohol was involved.
I remember posting stats how excessive speed causes more, much more, deaths than dui.
But speeding isn’t politically incorrect.

My point was, all the up in arms about dui and speeding is brushed off. Both are bad.

Case in point here.

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Right - if it was going 100 on the 101 - dumb, but not like going 76 in a 35 zone. Now we know more details, bone-headed move.

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I'm not sure, but I think that in NY you get a ticket for speeding, but not arrested, unless alcohol is involved. You don't get tickets for speeding in AZ?

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
I know from personal experience that it is harder to do background checks on prospects from second line schools. There is a lower media profile and if issues arise it’s often easier for the school to keep them under wraps. I too want to wait until more details are in but clearly this is not the way you go about displaying leadership skills.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score

just to note... my comment about him being a stupid kid wasn't to whitewash what he did. It was more of a comment towards anyone expecting 21 year old kids to be mature, simply because they're a Cardinal. 21 year old kids do REALLY stupid, dangerous stuff and that is what this looks like on first blush.

just saw it was 76 in a 35. That's really f'ed up. He's lucky no one got hurt. also, just not the best way to start a career.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Ahhhh following master kiem ways i see.... ugh cards luck

Status
Not open for further replies.