Your week 1 starting QB is?

CardsFan88

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Drew or a drafted QB. Unless Palmer gets released (doubtful).

I do want to see what he has. He's been in the perfect positions to learn and mature (which he needed), and now comes into a situation with Fitz to throw to and the arm to do it.

If we address the OL like we think they will, and get a Warmack, or less likely Joeckel or Fisher...perhaps others, then we have a shot.

He is a career backup, but who did he backup? TWO #1 selections. I mean who is going to start over the likes of Stafford or Luck after they were selected? No one.

One thing to me is clear, if we are going to sign a backup to be a potential starter, for gods sake at least let them have QB tools, and Stanton indeed has them.

I'm more excited for him then I was ever for with Kolb, mostly because of Kolb being knocked out of his first start as QB , and we traded for him and signed that unknown to an insane contract.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Broseph

Broseph

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Drew or a drafted QB. Unless Palmer gets released (doubtful).

I do want to see what he has. He's been in the perfect positions to learn and mature (which he needed), and now comes into a situation with Fitz to throw to and the arm to do it.

If we address the OL like we think they will, and get a Warmack, or less likely Joeckel or Fisher...perhaps others, then we have a shot.

He is a career backup, but who did he backup? TWO #1 selections. I mean who is going to start over the likes of Stafford or Luck after they were selected? No one.

One thing to me is clear, if we are going to sign a backup to be a potential starter, for gods sake at least let them have QB tools, and Stanton indeed has them.

I'm more excited for him then I was ever for with Kolb, mostly because of Kolb being knocked out of his first start as QB , and we traded for him and signed that unknown to an insane contract.

I'd like to give him a 1st round lineman to work with but I agree Joeckel and Fisher are going to be gone by #7 but Warmack will be there most likely.