Your Ref: Walt Anderson

Iceman

Administrator
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, this should go in our favor because all the Seahawk fans complain about he most penalized team in the NFL. What a surprise, always trying to find a way to cheat

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
AKA, the guy who did the Philly Game.

AKA, the head of the crew that Philly fans still blame for that loss because of a bad spot near the goal line.

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/officials/AndeWa0r.htm

In that game, the 2 teams combined for 21 penalties for 198 yards. Anderson's crew throws flags at a rate slightly above the league average.

Go deep often with John Brown, overthrow him if in doubt and hope for some PI since their DBs are a grabby, grabby bunch.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Hope that they call Sherman for defensive holding twice early on so he doesn't hold the receivers all game long

SoCal Cardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Hope that they call Sherman for defensive holding twice early on so he doesn't hold the receivers all game long

How many does he have this year?

I'm guessing it's half what PP has.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
How many does he have this year?

I'm guessing it's half what PP has.

Sherman has three penalties against him this season: one for tripping, one for pass interference, and one for defensive holding.

Peterson has 12: five for pass interference, five for defensive holding, one for illegal use of the hands, and one for illegal contact.

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
Sherman has three penalties against him this season: one for tripping, one for pass interference, and one for defensive holding.

Peterson has 12: five for pass interference, five for defensive holding, one for illegal use of the hands, and one for illegal contact.

Sherman has had the better year vs PP... I'm pretty sure PP would admit that 2014 has been subpar for him.
Not sure why... Does Sherman have more talent? Better technique? Better anticipation and higher football IQ? Heck, Sherman has been the better tackler and run defender as well...
But all that can be reversed tomorrow! PP can exact redemption Sunday Night as he plays a huge role in our victory!!

SoCal Cardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Sherman has had the better year vs PP... I'm pretty sure PP would admit that 2014 has been subpar for him.
Not sure why... Does Sherman have more talent? Better technique? Better anticipation and higher football IQ? Heck, Sherman has been the better tackler and run defender as well...
But all that can be reversed tomorrow! PP can exact redemption Sunday Night as he plays a huge role in our victory!!

He was on NFLN last night and absolutely did not admit that.
He basically fired back the same thing Sherman said... "I'll let the tape speak for itself".. Hmm, maybe he did admit it. :D

He did say his wife gave him crap over his performance vs Atlanta, to which he agreed.