Your reaction to the Jonathan Gannon hire?

Reaction to Gannon hire?

• Total voters

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wait and see. Like others have pointed out, Arians wasn't viewed as a good hire.

I'm hoping that with Keim gone, that the Cardinals can start to actually build through the draft.
Arians was the NFL's Coach of the Year when we hired him. First ever interim head coach to win the award. Surely a more exciting hire than Gannon at the time. Gannon is more of an unkown.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Arians was the NFL's Coach of the Year when we hired him. First ever interim head coach to win the award. Surely a more exciting hire than Gannon at the time. Gannon is more of an unkown.
Hahah...You'd think that...but go back and read the old threads. People literally thought the Cardinals missed out on Mike McCoy.

Outerlimits

Veteran
Reaction score
No matter who we hired I probably would vote hopeful(ok, maybe excited if it was Payton). He is an unknown but I prefer to be optimistic until his performance shows otherwise(probably know more in year 2, because year 1 will be rough)

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Knowing the QB will be broken for part or most of the season...and there are 30sih players about to be FA's...and where the rest of the roster sits...

Will you be pissed when this team is picking top 5 again in 2024?

JohnnyCakes

Miserables
Reaction score
Knowing the QB will be broken for part or most of the season...and there are 30sih players about to be FA's...and where the rest of the roster sits...

this team is top 5 WITH kyler and a top 10 pick without Murray.

Eagles have a lot of UFA i wouldnt mind on this roster going forward.... this roster is full of softies left over from the frat regime.

Card4Life

Rookie
Reaction score

No. I fully expect the rebuilding process to take at least 2 years. Just hope we score on draft picks...

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
I'm hopeful

idk where the meh crowd is coming from

everyone and their grandma wanted new blood, new blood which was not of Bidwill's choosing. This was obviously Monti's call with Mikey's approval. Isn't this what you wanted? Are you not entertained? Best defense in the League? More sacks than Snoop Dogg? Are you kidding me right now? Meh??

unseenaz

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I was team Lou for several reasons, but Gannon will get a fair shot with me, as he should with all fans.

It's a breath of fresh air and signal of a new direction, which is good. Excited to hear his philosophies and see who he brings in to fill out his coaching staff.

...Maybe he'll be the coach who convinces me to change my avi...

eastcoastDave

Veteran
Reaction score
I’m thankful and hopeful that the Cards have a new GM and new coach. I hope the new GM will do better drafting, keeping valuable players and signing free agents. I hope the new coach will demand discipline from the QB and others. The Cards have a brutal schedule next year, so we might not see a turnaround in the record. But, let’s hope we see better play. Now, the question is what happens to the current DC?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose