Votes: 7 7.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
This is a no-brainer. Don't be stupid. Just draft Harrison!

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
I feel pretty good about the potential of an offense next year comprised of MHJ, McBride, Conner, and additional pieces. If you look at most successful offenses vs today's defenses, it is the ability to run vs a light box, a solid TE who can be a pass option, a vertical WR, and a dual threat WR. Essentially the goal is trying to replicate Miami, SF, Det, Phil, and Cincy.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I feel pretty good about the potential of an offense next year comprised of MHJ, McBride, Conner, and additional pieces. If you look at most successful offenses vs today's defenses, it is the ability to run vs a light box, a solid TE who can be a pass option, a vertical WR, and a dual threat WR. Essentially the goal is trying to replicate Miami, SF, Det, Phil, and Cincy.
Exactly. The Smurf era needs to go away. Can you imagine a Wr room of MHJ, and take your pick of Evan’s, Pittman, London and sprinkle in Wilson, Dortch, along with McBride?
Damn.

OP
OP
Totally_Red

Totally_Red

Air Raid Warning!
Reaction score
Exactly. The Smurf era needs to go away. Can you imagine a Wr room of MHJ, and take your pick of Evan’s, Pittman, London and sprinkle in Wilson, Dortch, along with McBride?
Damn.
I might cough up our second for London but I'd want a third rounder back either next year or in 2025.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I might cough up our second for London but I'd want a third rounder back either next year or in 2025.
Can’t pretend I know about London but he certainly fits the bill of what this team needs. He’s only 22 and I think still has 3 years on his rookie contract.
Of course we don’t know if Atlanta is ready to move on him but I kind of doubt it.

I’d like to see others thought on him.

OP
OP
Totally_Red

Totally_Red

Air Raid Warning!
Reaction score
Can’t pretend I know about London but he certainly fits the bill of what this team needs. He’s only 22 and I think still has 3 years on his rookie contract.
Of course we don’t know if Atlanta is ready to move on him but I kind of doubt it.

I’d like to see others thought on him.
Same. It is hard to evaluate him with the quality of QBs he has suffered with.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score

How would you feel if there was a different first-round rookie WR in MHJ's place?
How would you feel if Conner gets injured again in the week or two following the bye?
How do you feel if the #2 WR is just a competition between Hollywood, Wilson, and Rondale Moore?

Not really challenging -- I'm interested in the answer. I consider that personnel comprising a mid-15 offense with Kyler healthy for 14+ games. Might not be good enough to make the playoffs unless the defense is top 10 level.

Going to be a lot of upset people when we're out of MHJ range by the end of the year.

It's like people didn't learn from the obsession with Will Anderson. If you want to keep rolling over first-round picks so you're picking twice each year, you have to trade down from the higher one. No one is giving up a future first for the 22nd pick in the draft.

We also really need a successor to James Conner in the first three rounds.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
How would you feel if there was a different first-round rookie WR in MHJ's place?
How would you feel if Conner gets injured again in the week or two following the bye?
How do you feel if the #2 WR is just a competition between Hollywood, Wilson, and Rondale Moore?

Not really challenging -- I'm interested in the answer. I consider that personnel comprising a mid-15 offense with Kyler healthy for 14+ games. Might not be good enough to make the playoffs unless the defense is top 10 level.

It's like people didn't learn from the obsession with Will Anderson. If you want to keep rolling over first-round picks so you're picking twice each year, you have to trade down from the higher one. No one is giving up a future first for the 22nd pick in the draft.

have you watched tape on Audric Estime at Notre Dame??
The kid is a baller,... 235 pounds, runs nearly identical to JC but has more speed.
a season splitting carries with conner,... then take over as the 1 back...
of course, we would still need a quick shifty change of pace back... but IMO its important to have a guy who can do the same things Conner does since our entire offense seems to run through it

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
If the Seahawks are in the wild card hunt you can count on it.
them losing three in a row pretty much guarantees it

they go to SF, then home vs Philly, @Tenn, Pitt at home and then in AZ

they could be at 6-8 needing to win their final three for a chance

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
If the Cardinals end up with the #3 overall pick I'm guessing the top two QBs go one, two. If that's the case then I doubt another team would be willing to trade up with the Cardinals and give them an amazing haul of picks. You stay and take Harrison without a second thought.

If Harrison goes with one of the first two picks, then trading out to a QB hungry team comes into play. I load up with as many picks as possible in this scenario.

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
It's like people didn't learn from the obsession with Will Anderson.
Unfortunately Will Anderson is looking really good:

You must be registered for see images attach

Insanity. Why would you spend a top 3 round pick on a RB? The last time an all pro was on a Super Bowl winning team? 1999

You must be registered for see images attach

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard