Votes: 7 7.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Totally_Red

Air Raid Warning!
Reaction score
Hey it's bye week, express your opinion. Assume the first picks are QBs for purpose of the poll even though Chicago may be dumb enough to pass on Williams and New England is a cold mess right now.

K1Day1

Veteran
Reaction score
Would wait until the end of the season to even make a guess. According to the talking heads, hype media and those who know who the best players are every single year ( Even when they're wrong ) Drake Maye is the next Tom Brady, Caleb Williams is a football GOD and will rule the football field from the clouds above! ! ! And Harrison Jr. Is the best receiver that has ever ran a route and caught a football in the history of the game.
Every single one of them college kids that have never played an NFL game. I personally would rather wait until the season ends to make an honest assessment and see where the Cardinals stand.

Last edited:

BACH

Superbowl, Homeboy!
Reaction score
Per PFF the positions Where High Value matters most are in order: QB, WR, edge, CB and OT.

If there is an unique talent at Any of those positions take it. If there is a offer from e.g. The Giants to move down 1-2 spots then I would consider.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Per PFF the positions Where High Value matters most are in order: QB, WR, edge, CB and OT.

If there is an unique talent at Any of those positions take it. If there is a offer from e.g. The Giants to move down 1-2 spots then I would consider.
IMO the unique talents in this draft are at WR and OT....we will likely see 2 OT picks in the top 7 and thats assuming more quarterback options climb up the board between now and april

FB94

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
i feel like the real question is this:

lets say the Cards win a couple games and end up at #7. The Texans pick is at #21.

do you give em both to get to #3 to take MHJ?
Nope, not one player away. While arguably not the same caliber as MHJ, plenty of very good WRs after him, and still allows Cards to fill more needs

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I might even double down on WR and take one with one of the day two picks, just to make sure the position is better.

I still want to trade with Atlanta to get Drake London. There's apparently lots of rumors he wants out because he doesn't think they're ever going to be a passing offense.

Not the first pick I want MHJ or an impact defender but if we get that and there's not a perfect guy sitting there when we're up again I want us to go after someone like London with the next pick. 72 catches as a rookie, 46 this year with absolute garbage QB's in a run heavy offense.

The Falcons aren't going to draft high enough to draft an elite QB so they're in a weird situation they don't have a QB good enough to utilize London and Pitts so they should probably trade one of them to get more talent elsewhere.

I'm of the opinion Kyler is just much better throwing to bigger targets so if he's our QB next year, get bigger targets.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
i feel like the real question is this:

lets say the Cards win a couple games and end up at #7. The Texans pick is at #21.

do you give em both to get to #3 to take MHJ?
No, not at all. I want MHJ, and would be willing to trade up some to get him even, but not with the 2nd #1.

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I still want to trade with Atlanta to get Drake London. There's apparently lots of rumors he wants out because he doesn't think they're ever going to be a passing offense.

Not the first pick I want MHJ or an impact defender but if we get that and there's not a perfect guy sitting there when we're up again I want us to go after someone like London with the next pick. 72 catches as a rookie, 46 this year with absolute garbage QB's in a run heavy offense.

The Falcons aren't going to draft high enough to draft an elite QB so they're in a weird situation they don't have a QB good enough to utilize London and Pitts so they should probably trade one of them to get more talent elsewhere.

I'm of the opinion Kyler is just much better throwing to bigger targets so if he's our QB next year, get bigger targets.
I could do Drake London. Not mad at that at all.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monti Ossentfort